Is it bad I've quit Warframe because of the new war quest?

I had gone in blind doing the quest, not seeing anything about it before hand, so i didnt know what i was getting into. After struggling with the stealth parts I got stuck on the bosses, I kept fighting the snake and the wolf over and over, continuing to struggle with em but after a while i just stopped and left it to sit there

Similar experience here. I stayed away for months because this is NOT the Warframe that I enjoy. ie, no *warframe*, parkour doesn't seem to work, just a bow to use (which is my least favourite weapon in active combat)

I came back today to try again. I am once again frustrated with trying to defeat any of the three Archons, and as a result I am going away again.
Being stuck in New War means that I can't even play the Warframe game that I have enjoyed so much over the years.

So, DE, it looks like you have chosen to lock me out of the game that I have enjoyed and spent money on over many years. I'm very disappointed.

I dislike the whole requirement of doing the story. I came to shoot stuff not to be busy for hours in a quest I have zero interest in. I skip every cutscene or alt tab whenever I can't.

It's mandatory to do the New War in order to progress which is agonizing. You could've also just cut it down into 10 different quests, so you don't get locked into the story.

Anyone who wants to play with friends can't because you're locked into it. If you're terrible at it, you're stuck for even longer. I pretty much hate everything in the quest so far.

It's not even fun. But it is mandatory to progress.

Currently at the 3 bosses, but just stopped right there. Taking a break from all the things that I had to go through. (And that's worded nicely)

If I wanted to play hide and seek with laser vision guards (which isn't even their hitbox / radius) I would've played a different type of game. Forcing roles and characters I don't even like. All for the sake of the story.

Where is the skip button for the entire quest so you don't have to do it? Or make it non-mandatory.

On 2022-05-13 at 10:36 PM, (XBOX)scoobydoo3023 said:

After struggling with the stealth parts I got stuck on the bosses, I kept fighting the snake and the wolf over and over, continuing to struggle with em but after a while i just stopped and left it to sit there

I know this is probably harder on console, but you fight the Archons by "kiting" them.

Drifter is squishy, but he doesn't die in one hit, and he has infinite recharging smoke bombs and healing items. And with unlimited ammo, you can fight forever. They can't

They're in Warframes, you are not, so do not fight fair. Charge a shot while backing away and roll out of whatever attack they're going for. Whittle them down with crit slash procs

...same here....just not feeling that long mandatory quest...get stressed and spend long times prepping for it on every detail possible...then end up switching games either out of the frustration realization of time wasted or too late...ai yai yai