Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: May 16 - May 20

[DE]Dudley

7 minutes ago, Foxshroud said:

Same! Seriously disappointing and offputting. There's gotta be a way to get the drop still? Or are we just out of luck despite fulfilling the watch-time prerequisite?

I don't think there is.
I stayed awake for this....its 2 am here

46 minutes ago, rohankeluskar1 said:

watched the stream for 45 minutes, went to get coffee and came back to someone else'e channel since raid. And now I can't even claim the drop since the claim time ends as soon as stream ends.........wow

If the drop's timer reached 100% then you may still be able to claim the drop at https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory if you do so within 24 hours.

As expected of grabbags, you always get the drop you want THE LEAST, was hoping for the ephemera, since stalker drops it hundreds of times for EVERYONE yet i never get any, wouldn't have minded the forma or sculptures, but of course i had to get the universal medalions, just my luck!

Oh well, was planning on quitting warframe anyway, since eximus rework is just a massive push for the aoe meta while making CC frames useless

Man this whole twitch drop system is trash. I've never interacted with it prior to warframe. It used to be fine because there would be multiple streams you could watch for the drops across the day so you had more likely chance of actually being able to get them. Now with the frequency of the streams and it requiring you to watch exactly the entire length of a primetime to get all of the 3 drops (while claiming everytime you get one lest you miss it by a minute and lose the last drop) for mediocre rewards like 5 standing medallions and another bloody ayatan sculpture like I don't already have 100 of them... It's just not worth the effort. 

Drops used to be an excuse or a reason to go to twitch and watch these streams of creators you didn't know, and interact with the community. It was fun. Now it's just frustrating and inherently unrewarding. I'm not sure why these changes were made, but judging by the comments I see every twitchdrop post it's just making people more jaded and I'm guessing is driving less engagement on twitch for the overall community as more and more people stop even bothering to try and get drops because they know it's a waste of time. 

Rant over

On 2022-05-18 at 5:07 PM, Tandarth said:

If the drop's timer reached 100% then you may still be able to claim the drop at https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory if you do so within 24 hours.

No, once the campaign expires so does the ability to claim the reward. From the Twitch help page: "If you are unable to claim the Drop in time, you will be able to claim it from the inventory page until the Drops campaign ends" (emphasis mine). Normally DE set up the campaigns so they expire at a later time, it used to be at the end of the week but now it's half an hour after Prime ends, Not sure why they had this one expire at exactly 4pm (which, incidentally, means that if the stream ran past the time you STILL wouldn't be able to claim it even with the stream active).

I am course one of the people who didn't read the fine print and waited until the stream ended to try and claim it...

On 2022-05-18 at 5:38 PM, xanawilliam said:

Just found out that DERebecca Warframe has no Clan...

Does that mean she leaving soon ?? T.T

I know she's still have the DE badge but...

She is off sick due to covid.

She gets off clan every now and then just to test

1 hour ago, zipilgrim said:

No, once the campaign expires so does the ability to claim the reward. From the Twitch help page: "If you are unable to claim the Drop in time, you will be able to claim it from the inventory page until the Drops campaign ends" (emphasis mine). Normally DE set up the campaigns so they expire at a later time, it used to be at the end of the week but now it's half an hour after Prime ends, Not sure why they had this one expire at exactly 4pm (which, incidentally, means that if the stream ran past the time you STILL wouldn't be able to claim it even with the stream active).

I am course one of the people who didn't read the fine print and waited until the stream ended to try and claim it...

The Twitch help page that you quoted does not seem to agree with what I've experienced, and it does not seem to agree with the notification message Twitch gives you when a drop becomes claimable.

I was watching an Elite Dangerous stream today. At 12 PM EDT I had a drop reach 100%, but I didn't claim it. The drops inventory page showed a "Claim now" button for the drop, but I didn't click it. The campaign that featured the drop ended at 7 PM EDT today. Even though the campaign has ended, the drops inventory page still (as of 8:01 PM EDT) shows a "Claim now" button for the drop.

With regards to Twitch drop notifications...

When my second drop for today's Warframe stream reached 100% (at 7:39 PM EDT), I received a Twitch notification in my browser about the drop. The notification was: "You are now eligible to get Excep. Sentient Cores for Warframe. To get your loot, claim your Drop by May 21, 2022 0:24:00 am UTC on the Inventory page!"

If you convert the UTC time mentioned in the notification to EDT time, I should have until Fri May 20 at 8:24 PM EDT to claim the drop. That's 23 hours and 54 minutes after the campaign is scheduled to end (Thu May 19 at 8:30 PM EDT).

Archived