Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr & Chroma Prime Vault: Hotfix 31.5.10 + 31.5.10.1

[DE]Danielle

il y a 22 minutes, [DE]Danielle a dit :
  • In a future update, we are also working on a change where your active Warframe buffs will not be reset when you are forced out of your Warframe like this e.g. Nezha’s Warding Halo. 

Nice !

But still, no fix for inability to select transference with "previous/next ability" once another operator ability has been selected. Still no fix for the same in necramech, still unable to transference out when downed through "next/previsous/use selected ability".

Update regarding Sentinels:

Looks like Carrier Prime now has the right wing attached on the opposite side of where it's supposed to be, making it clip with the model:

YWwtxhC.jpg

Also the Ordis skin on Dethcube Prime seems to not have animations (works everywhere else though).

Overwhelming attrition is still not proccing on client as the multishot and status compounds the chance. This makes it so that clients are exponentially less likely to procc the buff compared to the host, which only sees a linear chance decrease as they increase status chance and multishot

21 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

Please provide a visual cue for us deaf players. This has no impact on someone who has their master volume set to 0.

A directional visual aura, as used with damage but matching the cache aura color, would be welcome for all hidden cache types, gas city door control panels, etc. These should become faintly visible at the same radius that the sound becomes faintly audible. 

In general, these sorts of UI improvements help all players across the board.

Just leaving this here again... Thanks for the fixes! Please revert Void Sling to Void Dash, or at least add an option in the settings to toggle it back and forth. Another idea that's been mentioned a lot is letting normal operator have Void Dash, while giving the drifter Void Sling. There are a lot of good suggestions that have been made by several people, most of which would work fine. The change you have made to Void Sling did help marginally, but it's not enough to warrant using it in 90% of cases where I would've used Void Dash. Also, please remove the cooldown on transference. Honestly. It's unnecessary and wastes a lot of time.

il y a 33 minutes, Seditious_Spyke a dit :

Thanks for Fixing the Arcane Rank 5 Nullifier several patches ago. Please now fix the lack of riven sliver drops coming from Eximus/Steel Pathe enemies.

There are at present 2x 10x Riven sliver purchases available that cannot be grinded/farmed for because after one of the more recent Patches Riven Slivers once again stopped dropping. See, multiple reports of people (myself included) playing Steel Path for 40 or more minutes and not receiving a single drop. As opposed to before which showed an acceptable amount of drops for 30 minutes of effort in Steel Path.

Cheers!

Riven shards drop on enemies at level 30 and above, and the drop rate is 1% ! where is the problem?

45 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

In a future update, we are also working on a change where your active Warframe buffs will not be reset when you are forced out of your Warframe like this e.g. Nezha’s Warding Halo. 

listen DE. if you are going to try and make the game more challenging, you shouldnt be back peddling or else there is no reason to make the game more challenging. this was not an issue but whatever.

8 minutes ago, KanariaFolf said:

Another idea that's been mentioned a lot is letting normal operator have Void Dash, while giving the drifter Void Sling.

That particular suggestion remains as divisive as it was the last time you copypasted it, and I suggest you remove it from your copypasta.

hi

I have a question about dormizone :

I bought the dormizone captura scene but when I loaded it, the captura doesn't acted as the orbiter scene :c, I wanted to do a nice screenshot of my dormizone and I have a basic one, none of my decorations where in ...

will this be changed soon ?

Warframe supposed to be a fast paced space ninja game, something that set it apart from most other games. Now with this new Void Sling thing, I feel like my Op is a 1000 year old man who lost his stick and can barely walk anymore. Need Void Dash Back!

Glade for the many bug fixes, here one that I hope you guys are working on; Railjack abilities not showing up and being unusable during a mission, only returning occasionally on death but otherwise it never returns. really annoying as it could be anything from battle mod abilities to tactical abilities.

As to some people complaint about Void Sling. I love the new mechanic void dash was too unweildly for me, Sling allows me far more control, although I kind of wish the recharge on it was faster, course corrections can be a bit  problematic when you completely over shoot the landing area, especially during angel fights. Also trying to get back into the area through the balls in not fun, can operator get something like a double jump just something that give us a bit more height without accidentally Slinging to the ceiling.

Thank you.

Archived