Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr & Chroma Prime Vault: Hotfix 31.5.10 + 31.5.10.1

[DE]Danielle

Wait wait, so in order for us to use material structures which we got by grinding the bounties/focus schools, we must buy voidshell skins for platinum? :D Am I missing something? Items received in game bounties/focus school are useless unless you buy a skin for platinum?

1mln focus points for a texture which I cannot use :D

18 minutes ago, muziqaz said:

Wait wait, so in order for us to use material structures which we got by grinding the bounties/focus schools, we must buy voidshell skins for platinum? :D Am I missing something? Items received in game bounties/focus school are useless unless you buy a skin for platinum?

1mln focus points for a texture which I cannot use :D

My guess is there'll be non-platinum voidshell skins added at some point down the track. Gotta start em in the market though, just gotta! 😅

3 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

Drifter/Operator gets Voidshell suit sets.

Completely forgot about that, not entirely sure how as I am definitely using the Unairu material on my Op's suit.

Point still stands though!

Why are my kuva bramma arrows flying like:

||||||||||||||||||||||||
vvvvvvvvvvvv

Instead of like:

--> --> --> --> --> --> --> --> --> --> --> --> 

I don't think arrows are supposed to be flying vertical unless they are going down. right?

Looks like someone broke something in the arrow gravity rotation script a few patches ago.

22 hours ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

Drifter/Operator gets Voidshell suit sets.

Yeah, but what if I don't like voidshell suit? They kinda thinking upside down. Why not just enable simpler textures to all the skins/fashion, and charge for some premium ones.

Now they just simply push their customer base away with this silly segmentation. First off I had no clue what those orbs where to get as award, second had no clue how to apply them, then found out that I cannot apply since I do not buy parts with platinum :D :D Well played DE, well played

Please look into archwing animation, new madurai power transfer gives casting speed for archwing wich is really nice. But it keeps having these random annoying hiccups and its way more frequent as of new update. It happens a lot if you stand on top of rocks, near the ground, eidolon shrine and many more objects... or it just outright doesnt perform at all like its shown in the clip. https://streamable.com/e8pgpx

Le 17/05/2022 à 19:31, [DE]Danielle a dit :

Fixed all Sentinels missing their animations. 

can you please also fix Oxylus tail when using Loid skin ? the tail part rotating and stretching out is quite disgraceful and a pain to watch, don't think it happen with other sentinels just oxylus for some reason

can you please! restructure equipment for operator, its clumsy and cumbersome. you have it bound it to fashion; so you have 3 looks and and 3 builds. also you have 2 operators, thats 6 looks 6 builds for mods and your forced to have to juggle appearance and the equipment windows to see waht arcane are on what looks. it would be nice to merge operator equipment to the arsenal, for the frames. or at least make it the same ui for the operator like the frame with square and bars and not the circles.

i can not stress i do not like the arcane on operator its just weird. So my choices are tank or a kit for my frame. aka hp and armor or heal or CC. so im in and out with my operator or operator is in the fight and i can also use them half and half. like i know im goin to be hit and use hp with a CC or use elevate. for my squish frame.

also while your at it i want the mech linked to the frames load out.

https://imgur.com/yQ81Mko

insert url is broken for me, thats a feature.

Can you please get around to updating the official drop tables (https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html#zarimanRewards) to accurately reflect what we see in the Chrysalith? The rare item is not a relic, but is 2 weapon blueprints for the highest level bounty so is the drop chance 6.67 for each of the rare and something else is more "rare" with a lower drop chance or halved to 3.33 each (which is more likely....)?

https://imgur.com/gallery/ytN6zgS

So 100k standing points for Vista Suite key gives me absolutely nothing, except a window where I have to spend platinum in order to decorate the window view. That's a good way to attract people to your new content :D Are you guys completely moving away from your initial model of giving players a chance to earn the items, but also give an option to buy those items? Now more and more I see things for which I have to pay money, and that is the only option. What is the f****g point of the game, then, if I just walk in and spend money to get stuff instead of playing and earning the stuff. I can do that in grocery store...

i want a toggle for Last Gasp waybound for off and on. whats not fine is no mobs to kill so its a waste of an active ability. How about when you die it spawns mobs for your operator to kill, like the angels of death coming to take your soul and you have to kill them before they kill you. Or a toggle because that's doable in a short time frame. Or you can just stand over your body in void mode a raise it like a fallen ally. it was toggle before.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-05-17 at 11:44 PM, Bossman252621 said:

Crew member candidates are designed to match the genders of their respective syndicate's leader. Male for Red Veil, Perrin Sequence, and Arbiters of Hexis. Female for New Loka, Cephalon Suda and Steel Meridian.

Then why only the Red Veil doesn't have the female crew members? All the rest do. Also you can still see them during the syndicate missions. It doesn't make sense to me.

Archived