The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is the impact Kuva Nukor worth using?

leachPrime

I know that sounds bad. That's because it's my first time farming lich and I wanted to spawn a larvling with radiation nukor but didn't know how to. So I took my favorite frame (you guessed it. Rhino) and started farming it. I finally got the nukor and without having a second thought I convert it into a lich. And then I realized that the frame you take affects the bonus.(sigh)

So I was thinking if that extra impact will perform better in Condition Overload builds.

For Galvanized shot/ Condition Overload builds you want magnetic since you can still build the usual viral heat and get the extra two elements in-innate radiation and lich magnetic.

While impact might do the job since it is the only other bonus element that allows you to reach four element magnetic is a lot better to use since it deals bonus damage to shields.

Getting an impact lich on your first go isn't going to be the end of the world as you can get another lich and transfer its element over to your weapon and you need to do valence fusion to reach the maximum bonus of 60% if you want to do this. 

See the chart in this post for details on trying to go for a specific element and which warframe to use to down the larvaling-https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Lich_System/Progenitor

You can combine it with Hemorrhage to get one more status proc over a magnetic kuva nukor.

From my personal experience the magnetic one will still perform better, you have an extra mod slot for damage and the slash procs you will gain from this are really weak.

It might be good for Parazon Mercy Kills, but I haven't tested that myself.

As the poster above me has already said, you can just fuse a different element into your nukor by getting another one, any catalyst/forma investment will not be lost.

Don't go for radiation though, even if you want to use it to kill enemies without the help of another weapon Galvanized Shot will benefit of the extra element you can't obtain through modding.

44 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

Getting an impact lich on your first go isn't going to be the end of the world as you can get another lich and transfer its element over to your weapon and you need to do valence fusion to reach the maximum bonus of 60% if you want to do this. 

How do you do it? I assume I first need defeat the current lich and then defeat another lich with exact same weapon different element, defeat it, get the weapon and transfer it. 

For fusion, you need to farm two liches with the same weapon and claim the weapons, you can then go on the modding screen for the one you want to keep (the one with forma/catalyst in if you've done that, otherwise whichever name you prefer, the order doesn't matter for the outcome percentage when only two are involved, it's based on the one with the better percentage + 10%)

In the modding screen there's an option for valence fusion - the one you select to fuse will be destroyed. You can choose either element for the resulting weapon. That sounds kind of complicated, but the game will give you a popup detailing exactly what will happen before confirmation so it's fairly clear.

If fusing more than two (e.g. to get to 60%), you need either the main one or the first one fused to be the highest percentage for best results, and then any order will do.

There's a more detailed explanation on the wiki: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Kuva_(Variant)#Valence_Fusion

51 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

You can combine it with Hemorrhage to get one more status proc over a magnetic kuva nukor.

I've never heard of Hemorrhage before. That's a great idea. 

It might be good for Parazon Mercy Kills, but I haven't tested that myself.

Mercy are really hard to get. I need an enemy with impact status with the health low enough but doesn't die to my frickin nuke aswell.

Don't go for radiation though, even if you want to use it to kill enemies without the help of another weapon Galvanized Shot will benefit of the extra element you can't obtain through modding.

Is Nukor already built in radiation? If so then I'm near from f..king that up again. Because my goal is to use it as pure status build just like my epitaph.

23 minutes ago, leachPrime said:

Mercy are really hard to get. I need an enemy with impact status with the health low enough but doesn't die to my frickin nuke aswell.

True, with Primed Heat Charge being a staple on all (my) seccondary builds, the enemy will probably die mid animation with an impact Nukor.

25 minutes ago, leachPrime said:

Is Nukor already built in radiation? If so then I'm near from f..king that up again. Because my goal is to use it as pure status build just like my epitaph.

Yeah, Nukor comes with Radiation damage already, so if you want to apply as many different status procs as possible, you should probably get a magnetic one.

I have a Toxin one for more Viral procs, but those already stack up to 10 insanely fast and past that viral damage itself isn't all that great.

Also have a Heat one for more Heat procs, but that was before Galvanized mods and even then I found the magnetic procs for high shield targets to be very valuable.

3 hours ago, taiiat said:

as mentioned, while Magnetic is the best overall performer for Nukor, Impact is pretty good too now that we have the Impact Slash Mods.

Yes. Starting to see the value of it. Even with pure status primer build, I can get an extra slash on enemies. So more damage for condition overload.

1 hour ago, leachPrime said:

Yes. Starting to see the value of it. Even with pure status primer build, I can get an extra slash on enemies. So more damage for condition overload.

plus that Slash Status won't be anything to scoff at with Nukors' Crits.

Archived