Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I built my PC last january thinking cross save was right around the bend.

Play on both if you can. :laugh: 

Or come over to the Darkside and be a PC player. :devil:

Strange it's bad performance on a Console, I though games were built for them so they run AWESOME.

DE will release stuff when it does, guess your PC will be obsolete by the time it drops then. :tongue:

4 minutes ago, (PSN)max141064 said:

you choosed a date and expected every company behind this change to magically sense your purchase and finish their political discussion about it faster  and make it come out? lol 

It's more so that DE explicitly stated that they'd have it out early 2022. If memory serves. I know DE does these things, but it stings a little. 

Just now, Slayer-. said:

Play on both if you can. :laugh: 

Or come over to the Darkside and be a PC player. :devil:

Strange it's bad performance on a Console, I though games were built for them so they run AWESOME.

DE will release stuff when it does, guess your PC will be obsolete by the time it drops then. :tongue:

I play everything else on PC now. Got a 3070 and stuff, so I should be fine for a few years haha. Though I'll need a new board for windows 11 in 4 years. But yeah, it's S#&$ty on Xbox One S. Unplayable sometimes. 

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)Architect Prime said:

It's more so that DE explicitly stated that they'd have it out early 2022. If memory serves. I know DE does these things, but it stings a little. 

They only said it will be sometime this year, might even be at the end of it for all we know

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)Architect Prime said:

I play everything else on PC now. Got a 3070 and stuff, so I should be fine for a few years haha. Though I'll need a new board for windows 11 in 4 years. But yeah, it's S#&$ty on Xbox One S. Unplayable sometimes. 

Damn, a 3070, I'll get a card like that one day, still on my GTX 1660 Super.

11 minutes ago, BatVenomPL said:

They only said it will be sometime this year, might even be at the end of it for all we know

And even then...it's a pretty much big thing to put crossplay in a game. 

it's not easy to make the change in the game itself and it's incredibly hard to make every single company behind this change to come to an agreement about it. 

And we're talking about Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, Tencent themselves and pretty sure the "cellphone-part" of it has to have a person that has to get to an agreement as well. 

honestly i don't know much about the phone part of the deal. i have no idea how that side works. 

Maybe....wait for DE to give a proper date? and by proper date i mean month and day of the release before making such an expensive purchase?

point is...even if the crossplay is already "done and ready" in development doesn't mean that it's ready to come out. 

it is an extremely touchy and sensitive thing that you as a game company don't want to fudge up in the slightest way possible. 

it takes a LOT of time. 

4 minutes ago, (PSN)max141064 said:

honestly i don't know much about the phone part of the deal. i have no idea how that side works. 

I'd guess that's similar to PC, where after they get the launcher on an app/gaming store they can do whatever they want with it

correct me if im wrong but they used words such as hope or aiming for not that it will. because as we all know in programing things can not be promised with 100% accuracy. and also cross save/play require alot of moving parts since they are on so many platforms now and they are adding phone plus needing to get patches synced and out.

i mean once cross save and cross play is out how will it be with hotfixes and cert process for consoles and so on.

1 minute ago, Oggyswe said:

correct me if im wrong but they used words such as hope or aiming for not that it will. because as we all know in programing things can not be promised with 100% accuracy.

yup, they even stated....i think by now it has been 3 years...that DE will put out dates only when and if they're certain about the specific thing coming out at that specific date.

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Architect Prime said:

No, but they did say early 2022, so it's kind of getting to be not early 2022 anymore. That's my complaint. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. 

They NEVER said "Early 2022" only "In-Development" and "Coming 2022".

You are wrong.

Where are all these Cross Save Tumors Coming From.... Yes I know DE said that they plan on adding it but they say stuff like that all the Time....

Who builds a whole Rig in advance in anticipation of a Rumor ? 🤔

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Architect Prime said:

Now I can't bear to play on my xbox one cause the performance is so bad. I hope it comes out soon. 

You learned the most important lesson - never pre-anything in gaming world.

At least you have more options now in terms of what you can play while waiting for this feature, so Warframe doesn't get boring by the time you can do that.

I remember when a storm trashed my last PC, i was playing War Thunder (ironic, considering a thunder struck close and that's what fried something back then, haha)i was starting to farm the Focke Wulf line and was very hyped to get them-didn't have a PC for like 1-2 years. (this was around maybe almost 3 years ago now)

Nowadays i can't even bear to play the line upwards of 5.0-5.3 and especially the Ta-s because of the state of current german teams at 6.0.

55 minutes ago, LeoniePiggy said:

it's not a rumor, they showed it at tennocon and said it's actively being worked on and might come out this year.

The Year isn't Over Yet.... Infact We're not Even Half way through it.... And that sounds like a Rumor to me... 👀

13 hours ago, (XBOX)Architect Prime said:

No, but they did say early 2022, so it's kind of getting to be not early 2022 anymore. That's my complaint. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. 

You are all they said was that they were looking into it and would keep is updated. They didn't give a date or anything. Maybe an estimate, but those can change.

Eh, look on the bright side - you've got a decent gaming PC now and there are more games out there besides Warframe. Personally, I'll be really surprised if crossplay really still happens in 2022 at all. DE are always super optimistic with their plans and announcements and then reality happens. Don't get me wrong, absolutely looking forward to the day where we'll really be getting it, I just don't believe it's gonna be in the near future.

Archived