Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

- Blank -

(PSN)RB3-Reloaded

I really think You should be able to Affect / manipulate Kuva liches and Parvos Sisters Resistances and Weaknesses to some extent in either during the fights/conflict and/or After converting them in either of these ways I’m suggesting because converted sisters and liches are in my opinion need more insentive to actually use/invest in them like elite Railjack crew instead of just trading them away or not frankly caring about them… they’re just … existing…

So depending on the main damage type you use consistently used against them.

Being able to change stats AFTER conversion

Personally No I don’t think you should just be able to create and change resistance and weaknesses as you like after converting unless it scales significantly and is balanced accordingly like having to pay 5k kuva for each stat you change and a requiem ultimatum for its immunity

And 5 holokeys each stat you change on Sisters and requiem Ultimatum for its Immunity like the liches but idk Maybe more maybe less o.O 

furthermore it should only be able to change stats to the extent of its rank so no adding immunities if the lich isn’t atleast level 3 and it can’t have 3 Resistances if it isn’t level 5

so players that managed to kill liches/sisters at these levels get rewarded accordingly instead of those who killed at level 1 or 2 seeing the same level of customisation.

Furthermore I don’t think you should be able to change weaknesses at All and The stats aren’t able to be traded to other players it will just reset as it always has players must earn their right to their ultimate Lich/sister.

the looks, name, type of weapon, element and % of the lich/sister stays the same even when traded as usual tho.

but idk people still have a way of complaining ._.

1 минуту назад, (PSN)RB3-Reloaded сказал:

So were the dormizones and yet here we are lmao? lots of things are unnecessary and that’s your opinion  

if DE did not waste time on unnecessary things, then this game could be ten times better, and not like now - be a minecraft or sims simulator

Archived