Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Mag Questions.

Mir.

Question

Hey guys, I just built a Mag and I'm loving her. Just a couple of quick questions.

I read from somewhere that Crush is dependant on line of sight is it true? From what I observed from other Mags, they hit everything at a 360 degree radius..

Does power range mods increase the reach of Pull?

And last but not least, is shield polarize worth upgrading?

5 answers to this question

Rank 30 Mag user here and I can say that the Crush isn't dependant on line of sight, I've killed many who were in cover or behind the wall, they just have to be in your effective range. It works just like Volt's Overload.

Shield polarise is a pretty useless skill in my opinion, you're better off just shooting your gun rather than wasting precious energy on the enemies/boss. Not really worth it.

As for the power range, I can't say really, never noticed too much difference with it.

Edited by CapricaSix

Ahh, i initially built a Mag cause I thought it'd be both a supportive and offensive class because of its shield polarize..

You can Pull the shields of the grineers or downed teammates and you get lots of shield capacity yourself. Still not so bad. I've recently started playing Volt {rank 15 already} and I'd say that is a truly versatile warframe type, both offensive and somewhat supportive, maybe you should try that next time. Nyx isn't too bad in that sense either, even though her skills need a bit tweaking.