Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

X-Input controller issues: can't use Archwing abilities

Iamjustabox

Windows 10, playing on Steam, XBox One controller using normal X-Input.

Recently picked Warframe back up after an extended hiatus, and everything's mostly working pretty smoothly. One major issue, however, has persisted since before my long hiatus. I can't use Archwing abilities with the controller Ability Menu input. I've gone into the controls menu and set controls to default just in case I had messed something up somehow (I used to have LB and RB mapped to Move Up and Move Down when Archwing had its own tab in controls, before the update that gave Itzal's blink to all the archwings). When I go into archwing and press the right bumper, I just descend; holding it and pressing one of the face buttons for the RB+A, RB+B etc. inputs just continues to descend. Controls still show Move Down bound to left bumper and Ability Menu bound to right bumper. Happens in archwing missions, happens in environment/free roam with the Archwing Launcher, happens when exiting the railjack in empyrean.

My assumption is that Move Down is somehow "ghost bound" to the right bumper from past settings and is overriding Ability Menu, but that is a blind guess. I would like to be able to use archwing abilities, in any case.

Archived