Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

incarnon mode loading in phenmor bugged

marjano

since its launch it had the problem that several times in some headshots the bar was lowered a bit but now since the last fix, loading the incarnon mode is frustrating from being full to half full or even empty.
just if I try to shoot slowly it passes and if I shoot quickly to the head it passes too.

I've noticed this on PC essentially ever since using the Phenmor. Unsure if this happens with other incarnon weapons. Sometimes the charge meter will go down or just not know what to do in public squads. Solo missions it'll track up consistently with headshots.

The problem is the damage calculation as client is sent to host. When you're client, the new incarnon weapons have various bugs that are revealed. For starters

1. Even though you hit a headshot, host may disagree
  2. If your bar is full, but the host doesn't believe so, the Host's value overwrites your local value
  3. When you hit status on multishot, the entire group of bullets are all considered status hits (preventing overwhelming attrition from proccing)
  4. You can charge the weapon to full and get full incarnon ammo even if host disagrees

Overall, the Host/client hit-registration needs to be fixed. If I do a Lephantis boss fight in steel path as host, I can do 11x more damage, than if I was a client in the same setup.

Archived