Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pistol skins make Laetum act weird - Broken Incarnon transition, Unnatural grip

Tenno_Aster

When using pistol skins on the Laetum, when you empty the Incarnon "mag," the weapon doesn't automatically revert to its normal form. You must do this manually. Video in action: https://i.imgur.com/ssxNAO4.mp4

Also, some skins cause the way you grip the gun to look unnatural in its Incarnon form: Example

5km0ah1.jpg

In this pic, the Warframe's left hand has practically done a 180.

Also, the weapon has no animation when changing form, with a skin. Just particle effects. It makes it hard to see if you've properly activated the change, and I've accidentally cancelled my Incarnon form because I didn't realize it worked the first time.

The easy fix would be to remove the ability to apply skins to the Laetum. However, I would hope that these issues can be fixed in a way that still allows for skins to be applied, as the Laetum has a lot of issues with clipping. Skins give players another option if clipping bothers them too much. Perhaps these changes could be made:

• Add the Incarnon transformation when using skins to give proper visual feedback on the transition.
  • Change the Incarnon form to use the grip-style of the skin applied to it, so a standard pistol skin. Think of it like the Pyrana Prime, when you activate its passive to spawn a second gun, but you have something in your left hand like a datamass. You still are visibly holding one pistol, but have all the benefits of the passive.

Archived