Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #162

[DE]Rebecca

40 minutes ago, Orakan said:

Appreantly you don't know much about lore. Umbral Excalibur is a production mistake , he is basicly the prototype version of the excalibur prime . And orokin is not keeping warframes if they are failing on assingments , they want perfect tools so if a warframe has flaws they were destroying the warframe and warframe's blueprints. Excalibur Umbra is exist because it is the first warframe creation experiment and Ballas is a psychotic orokin who loves the torture his first creation. So because of these reason there is no posiblity of creating more umbrals cause orokin always aim for perfection 

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

we literally have the quest that shows that it was very much not a mistake but a punishment for trying to stop Ballas. 

you should replay the sacrifice..

Would really like an update on the progress of cross play, any form of timeline as to when to expect it and what the major hurdles are that are holding this up.

Besides the already vocally brought out annoyances, I also wanted to point out a few more annoyances that got introduced with the Zariman update, like unable to keep a syndicate sigil on a most used warframes appearance A loadout, where B and C loadouts seem to be fine with the sigils. And bug with Dormizone Zariman node on SP, not letting the Zariman be cleared on SP. Though I would really like the cross play to get priority over all other annoyances, as over the years we have got used to rather huge number of bugs and just end up playing other nodes or parts of the game to avoid the ones that really tick us off.

52 minutes ago, (PSN)max141064 said:

we literally have the quest that shows that it was very much not a mistake but a punishment for trying to stop Ballas. 

Didn't Balas say that Excalibur Umbra had a sister?

It would be funny if we got Nyx Umbra and her original body was Umbra's sister.

Who konws, maybe even get some new Umbra Mods that fit Nyx' playstyle more.

2 minutes ago, (PSN)rexis12 said:

Didn't Balas say that Excalibur Umbra had a sister?

A son, Isaah.

Ballas transformed a Dax into an infested mass to then lock only one thing inside the memory of said infested; the memory of him killing his own son and being unable to do anything about it.

then Ballas completed the transformation putting him in a metal body, Excalibur umbra. 

making him basically immortal with the only memory to keep him company. 

13 hours ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Sheesh. Players really do quit over the most trivial things. It's not that big of a deal.

Not a big deal to you but I can't now do missions with my clan and alliance mates (friends) which was something that made Warframe more enjoyable. Just because you don't think its a big deal doesn't mean its trivial to other players.

4 minutes ago, Twisted_Wisdom said:

Not a big deal to you but I can't now do missions with my clan and alliance mates which was something that made Warframe more enjoyable. Just because you don't think its a big deal doesn't mean its trivial to other players.

i'm just going to say that if your clan "died" because of void sling, these people were just waiting for a reason to leave. 

it was just a matter of time before something they didn't like would've triggered their "i'm leaving!".

so....are you going to leave too because of the choice of other people or are you going to accept the change, because DE is not going to make void dash come back, accept that your clan is dead and find another? 

Warframe has well over 70 milion players. 

you lost...100 at best? 200? hell...1000? you have a lot of people to play with, to interact with and to form other friendships with. 

on the other hand...if you prefere taking away completaly your enjoyment of a game because of this trivial thing....bye? 

sorry you feel that way. 

6 minutes ago, Degaz3000 said:

70 million playes? Source please.

it was an exageration to prove a point that a clan "dying" will not make them lose everything they have in terms of people to play with. 

doing a fast google search i found 31 milion players but i have no idea if it's up to date, if it's only on steam, or any other things that may modify the result number. 

I don't know why some players think Umbra was the first warframe created. According to the vitruvian entries, the first warframes they made were without tranference bolts and it was a failure because they attacked the Orokin. It was near the end of The Old War that Ballas made Umbra so that no one would discover his betrayal.

Magistar Prime when, and Akmagnus Prime relics from baro (so we aren’t waiting 4 years like the Akvasto prime) when?

Any possibility of the tenet exec shockwave being affected by crit mods? (slam attacks in general along with that). 

Sands of Inaros quest replayable someday? I snoozed and losed my opportunity for codex scans. 

New 2-handed nikana stance in the works?

Obviously besides some warframe re-works, any possibility to look at some of their passives at least?

On 2022-05-24 at 1:11 PM, PublikDomain said:

Yareli changes when? She's almost a year old and still feels unfinished.

• Moddable Merulina
  • Primaries on K-Drives
  • K-Drives in all maps
  • No ragdoll on K-Drives - it's not even funny the first time
  • Sea Snares that don't kamikaze into walls or idle uselessly
  • Tap-to-place, tap-to-detonate Riptide. Sea Snares that feed into Riptide. S Y N E R G Y.

---

Also where? When?

ArtStation - Railjack Accessory and Weapon Bundle.

I have a great desire for more swarm missiles.

To continue the Yareli talk, what I'd like to add is

-Hold-to-cast, sea snares for 180 radial circle (all 15 bubbles)

-The ability to dismount/Void transfer off/from Merulina and it still stay active like a k-drive

-Merulina, having a more controllable movement for indoor tile sets

-Sea snares/Riptide synergy idea, based on the number of Sea snares pulled into Riptide enemy defenses are striped. (like Nyx psy bolts) the idea is that under the pressure of the Riptide the Sea snares explode rending the enemies defenses, And it wouldn't be over powered Imo because, I view it needing  multiple Sea snare bubbles and more than 30 power strength for a full strip. (unlike Nyx)

Also I to would like the Arch missile launcher 🙂

And one more thing, how goes the Drifter beard thing?¿?

12 minutes ago, BETAOPTICS said:

Are there plans to add functionality to the Dormizone like the star chart, helminth etc. so there is a reason for players to use the Dormizone?

I’m assuming our dormizones will be connected in some way to future content, don’t see why they would just create a dead end space only for players to decorate. But then again it is DE.

On 2022-05-24 at 9:53 PM, FaR_GogH said:

I’m guessing you were one of the ones who got ditched with all this pent up hostility lol.

You know you can express displeasure with raids coming back without coming off like a jackass and telling people to shut up who may want raids back. 

While I wasn't one of the "ditched ones" as was dubbed prior & do not agree with the unproductive comment you responded to, it is true that those of us who played raids were always a niche little community & wast majority of players either didn't care or did not want to deal with the elitist toxic players that did exist in the raid community. I wish raids would return one day but our desires are probably not high up on the list & if they ever do return then hopefully they promote less toxicism & elitism.

On 2022-05-24 at 10:20 PM, (XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

Hopefully crossplay will drop at tennocon and hoping to see the color textures be available on all WF skins, weapons, attachments, pets etc.

I would love it because some of the material changes screwed with my previous coloring of Warframes & I wish to return them to my preferred looks but if I recall correctly DE said they won't be applying the new technology to old skins because of some technical hurdles. Can't recall why. But it's a shame if they aren't able to give the players this option.

On 2022-05-24 at 10:23 PM, NovaLP said:

A) There was no need for tryhard speedrunning raids, you only got the arcane rewards once a day anyways
B) So the Eidolon community isn't toxic if you try a 4x3, 5x3 and 6x3 for the first time and fail?
C) Next time be nice instead of telling 50% of the community who actually want raids back to shut up

A) True & yet that is exactly how raid community acted like much of the time.
B) It is as well to be fair, but it doesn't excuse the raid community which was arguably even worse back then.
C) I doubt it was 50%. If I recall way back when they removed raids DE said less than 10% had engaged with them. While interest has risen, it's still likely a niche community until raids get re-introduced & newer players get to experience & the community develops around them. Let's not be hyperbolic.

Could you please add more Deluxe skins for other melee weapon types like sparring or fist (i know we just got one but it looks very bulky) or encourge artist to do them on Tennogen, most skins we get are for the same weapon types most of the time (heavy blades, sword, nikanas,) its time for something else i think.

Archived