Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara Splinter Storm Bug

(XBOX)TomatoLord1412

So there's a bug I've noticed with Splinter Storm that happens quite often.

Sometimes when casting Splinter Storm, I will consume the energy, but the shield will not be activated. The skill shows my duration in the corner, but no glass shards float around me. I gain no damage reduction, I can't damage enemies nearby.

The "upside" is the game *DOES* view it as inactive still and I can attempt to recast it. Though sometimes it will *STILL* not activate. Though usually it's a one-and-done.

I think I notice it most when being damaged as I cast. Not staggered, mind you. Just being shot by basic enemies. So I'm not being interrupted or skill cancelled.

Here's a short video showing the bug happening in a mission I was in by myself (and it happens in co-op as well): https://twitter.com/TheLordTomato/status/1529309030056878081?t=2bazcC43vVwCjN534F8b6Q&s=19

Apologies if this is known, but I tried searching only to find different issues from the past. I've been enjoying playing Gara a ton, and having my survivability effect not proc (let alone the refresh bug with her 4th) cripples the enjoyment.

Also hopefully linking isn't against rules, but figured having a video would be helpful for the devs and anyone curious.

Archived