Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich also reduces anger at level 5

Hatsune-Miku-Prime

In our cognition,Kuva Lich may have one of five levels of anger: Indifferent → Annoyed → Fuming → Furious → Enraged. A rage meter can be seen in the Kuva Lich Profile page, representing the likelihood that the Kuva Lich will appear in the player's missions. The 'angrier' the Kuva Lich, the more likely the player will encounter them. Only killing thralls in nodes occupied by the player's Kuva Lich will further anger the Kuva Lich and increase the meter. Occupied node mission completion will not increase the meter nor will killing thralls in different Kuva Lich nodes (via taxi), although the latter will still give murmur progress. The meter will reset every time the Kuva Lich levels up, except for the final level of 5.

But,When they reach the final level 5, this condition is no longer applicable under certain circumstances.If Kuva Lich is at the last node of Kuva fortress, after the player clears this node, the node has the probability to transfer to other locations.At the same time, anger will change from enraged to independent, which completely violates the rule of not changing anger at full level 5. I hope to repair it.

From u30.5 After , if the Kuva Lich of two or more players occupy different nodes, their mysterious bones will not appear on the same planet. For example: the Kuva Lich of player a occupies the earth, the Kuva Lich of player B occupies Mars, and the Kuva Lich of player B is enraged. When player B and player a form a team on the earth, the Kuva Lich of player B will not produce. I tried many times, maybe not enough.Before this version, players can produce their own Kuva Lich on other planets, which can help players with less secret language decryption progress and improve the game experience. I don't know why.

Archived