Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sevagoth shadow bug

Liria18

First of all I don't speak English, so I wrote everything using Google Translate.

What happens is that while I was equipping the shadow of Sevagoth, notice that the set mods do not work as they should, they do not increase their set effects by equipping them as they should, unless the selected configuration in Sevagoth has the same set mods as the shadow, knowing that the equipment that one has does not apply or affects the one that the other has. For example the gladiator set, I have it installed in Sevagoth in configuration B and in the Shadow I have it in the configuration A, but it works well, on the other hand if in Sevagoth I select configuration A (where the gladiator set is not equipped) and in the Shadow the configuration with the gladiator set is still selected, it does not work as it should, its set effect does not increase, it remains at 10% instead of increasing to 30%
That is to say that it is necessary that the configurations of Sevagoth and the Shadow of Sevaghot have equipped the same mods of set and are equipped at the same time, so that these work correctly, when it should not be so (according to what I read in the tips of the frame itself)

If I get things wrong and confused or it's that it actually has to work that way, I apologize. 

Archived