Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toxic Scale Recruiting | Complete Dojo/research | Events + Prizes | Teamspeak | Forums

CaramelSalted

Toxic Scale is currently looking for new members of any rank or play style. We don't mind if you have all the frames or not, we don't mind if you haven't played in a while or if you just joined 2 minutes ago we are here to develop a fun community to play with and become friends with.

We Offer :

-- Team Speak and forums

-- A trainer

-- Inner clan events

-- Room to grow both as a clan and in our ranks

-- A stream which sometimes showcases the clan

-- Complete dojo / research

Advancements Take Any Combination Of:

-- Dedication

-- Presence/Time

-- Effort

-- Contribution

-- Knowledge

Our members range from the newly awoken to veteran Tenno, casual to the hardcore, humorous to serious and includes a range of nationalities with a main focus on American and Canadian members. Many of our members would be happy to assist in missions or have the items you would like for trade.

We would appreciate our members to be on TS but it is not mandatory. I will remind you that a mic is not required to use TS, we have a couple people who listen to our conversation and contribute to it through the in game chat system

Our Alliance is new and growing and we look forward to any clan who wishes to join us.

We plan to keep any rails we capture as free for the public with no resource tax ever on the public or the alliance and credit tax on the alliance will never exceed 15%

Pm, post here or msg these people

XFynxX, BearNTO, FyreNForget, Shadow-Zero, Corrupted-Demon, Shinadamaru

THIS POST IS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING EDITED

Edited by XfynxX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Join us and our new alliance called The Domain, we are small for now but that doesn't mean we're not a threat to our enemies. New players are welcome to join up. Got all kinds of play style of players Casual and Hardcore.

• 2 months later...

Toxic Scale is currently looking for new members of any rank or play style. We don't mind if you have all the frames or not, we don't mind if you haven't played in a while or if you just joined 2 minutes ago we are here to develop a fun community to play with and become friends with.

We Offer :

--Team Speak and forums

--A trainer

--Inner clan events 

--Room to grow both as a clan and in our ranks 

--A stream which sometimes showcases the clan

--Complete dojo / research

Advancements Take Any Combination Of:

--Dedication

--Presence/Time

--Effort

--Contribution

--Knowledge

Our members range from the newly awoken to veteran Tenno, casual to the hardcore, humorous to serious and includes a range of nationalities with a main focus on American and Canadian members. Many of our members would be happy to assist in missions or have the items you would like for trade.

Our Alliance is new and growing and we look forward to any clan who wishes to join us.

We plan to keep any rails we capture as free for the public with no resource tax ever on the public or the alliance and alliance tax will never exceed 15%

THIS POST IS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING EDITED

Hello Tenno!

My name is Shinadamaru and i bump this thread! :D 

I'm a Toxic Scale member in Recruiter rank. Anyone who wish to join our friendly clan, please post here, add me ingame or just ask me for an invite in private message. I will be happy to meet You. :)

Edited by Shinadamaru