Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: June 6 - June 10

[DE]Dudley

6862e505286d910321ef89456c5c0377.png

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with Creators and the Community team! From Monday to Wednesday our amazing Warframe Creators will be sharing their thoughts, live gameplay wins and snafus, as well as prizes and giveaways. On Thursdays you can catch the Warframe Community Team for Prime Time where we discuss highlights of the week, community creations, and more!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe during Prime Time for 45 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drops. This week we are offering 50 Nakak Pearls:
Nakak Pearl Drop.png

** This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 by watching Warframe International (for 45 minutes) and Prime Time (for an hour and 30 minutes) should you wish to get the maximum limit.

Below you can find this week’s featured Creators hosted on twitch.tv/warframe:

Monday, June 6th: 1 p.m. ET to 3 p.m. ET
L1fewater - twitch.tv/l1fewater          

Tuesday, June 7th: 4 p.m. ET to 6 p.m. ET
xandypants - twitch.tv/xandypants           

Wednesday, June 8th: 10 a.m. ET to 12 p.m. ET
Pyrah - twitch.tv/pyrah       

Thursday, June 9th: 8 p.m. ET to 9 p.m. ET
Aungelecette - twitch.tv/aungelecette           

All of our featured Creators offer prizes and giveaways during their time slots so don’t forget to drop by Tenno!

Pride Streams
Every Friday for the month of June we will be hosting a different Creator to celebrate Pride with! This week’s featured Creator is SiejoUmbra. SiejoUmbra will be live on June 10th at 4 p.m. ET to 8 p.m. and will offer a Unity Decoration as a Twitch Drop. You can read up all about our Pride campaign here:

11 minutes ago, [DE]Dudley said:

6862e505286d910321ef89456c5c0377.png

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with Creators and the Community team! From Monday to Wednesday our amazing Warframe Creators will be sharing their thoughts, live gameplay wins and snafus, as well as prizes and giveaways. On Thursdays you can catch the Warframe Community Team for Prime Time where we discuss highlights of the week, community creations, and more!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe during Prime Time for 45 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drops. This week we are offering 50 Nakak Pearls:
Nakak Pearl Drop.png

** This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 by watching Warframe International (for 45 minutes) and Prime Time (for an hour and 30 minutes) should you wish to get the maximum limit.

Below you can find this week’s featured Creators hosted on twitch.tv/warframe:

Monday, June 6th: 1 p.m. ET to 3 p.m. ET
L1fewater - twitch.tv/l1fewater          

Tuesday, June 7th: 4 p.m. ET to 6 p.m. ET
xandypants - twitch.tv/xandypants           

Wednesday, June 8th: 10 a.m. ET to 12 p.m. ET
Pyrah - twitch.tv/pyrah       

Thursday, June 9th: 8 p.m. ET to 9 p.m. ET
Aungelecette - twitch.tv/aungelecette           

All of our featured Creators offer prizes and giveaways during their time slots so don’t forget to drop by Tenno!

There is a typo in the first image. "Shaire" instead of share

5 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

No, Dog days is what nakak pearls are used for.

Just now, (PSN)SilentEcho999 said:

It's a reward you get for playing Dog Days, it's a summer event.

OH yeah!  I forgot about that one...  Thanks for the reminder.  

I mean what's there to remember from that really since they stopped Cruella (Keyla) de Thaym from sounding like a falling down drunk during the first season of "Dog Days".  

Dog Days 2022 hasn't been announced. This week's Twitch Drops are Nakak Pearls. Meaning Dog Days must be really close, maybe even this week along with Echoes of the Zariman.

puts on giant tinfoil hat

with DE blowing their event-repeat-load so early this Summer, could it mean that whatever gets showcased on this year's TennoCon ships soon after? like, a month or two soon?? similar to TennoCon 2020 and the release of Heart of Deimos less than a month after?

Tin Foil Sparkle GIF by WENS

Spoiler

it probably doesn't mean anything, don't get excited. or maybe Echoes got delayed and this is our stop-gap.

Dang these bring back memories. Dog days is one the first things I remember playing when I first started playing WF in summer 2019. Since then I remember grinding, HEK, "wait wtf this wasn't a horror game a second ago 😨", grinding, The RevealTM, Tennocon 2020 (it really did manage to take my mind off the plague 👀), Rev Gang, ninjas in spaaaaace, grinding, "got MR30 before you did Stiner and you started before me suck my a*s", grinding...and more memories that are too many to count. Point is, I'm no Founder but I'm not new anymore either.

I got into this game because of a couple buddies (who both still play), and though we've all had ups and downs (and continue to vent a looot of frustration lol) 3 years later I'm approaching 2000 hours and still going.

I guess you could say this game has had an impact on me :lotus:

1 hour ago, gagthefifth said:

Also iirc this is an easier way to get Nightwatch Napalm than farming Kela. A must for the kuva ogris

Dog days becomes boring very fast since you don't have anything else other than a weapon that deals a static amount of dps. Could be worth analyzing it from a plat/hour perspective with being able to sell nightwatch napalm for 20p apiece, which is the equivalent of at least a built forma. 

With Kela you can just take an Ignis along with your preferred boss killing sidearm and get Nightwatch Napalm that way and have a better mission variety even if it takes longer. 

2 hours ago, XHADgaming said:

Dog days becomes boring very fast since you don't have anything else other than a weapon that deals a static amount of dps. Could be worth analyzing it from a plat/hour perspective with being able to sell nightwatch napalm for 20p apiece, which is the equivalent of at least a built forma. 

With Kela you can just take an Ignis along with your preferred boss killing sidearm and get Nightwatch Napalm that way and have a better mission variety even if it takes longer. 

Ya but you have to earn arena tokens to challenge her. 

With dog days you can just pub run with try hards until you have enough for a mod or two. 

On 2022-06-04 at 2:51 PM, Quelkaima said:

As someone with a Kuva Ogris,
simpsons-homer.gif

I'm preeetty sure I used Leyzar's build (the content creator on yt), but yeah napalm is great. Explosions spew fire for several seconds, great for shutting down chokepoints. Also it just got patched and actually uses the right energy color lol. 

Archived