Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PSA] Consoles Relay, Dojo, Town Hub & Matchmaking Server Maintenance Today (Complete)

[DE]Danielle

Hello Console Tenno! 

Following yesterday's PC maintenance, consoles are on deck today for some minor upgrades to PC Relay, Dojo, Town hub, and matchmaking servers - which has already begun. It should be a very quick blip that goes unnoticed, but we will be monitoring in case any issues occur. 

Thank you! 

11:05 AM ET edit: PlayStation maintenance has completed! Moving onto Xbox now. 

12:18 PM ET edit: Xbox completed! Moving onto Switch now. 

1:03 PM ET edit: We have noticed some issues on Playstation and Switch with loading into empty Relays, we are investigating. 

2:05 PM ET edit: Issues have been resolved! It is worth nothing that Relays/Hubs/Dojos reset during hotfix deployments on consoles, meaning they will most likely be empty if you are in them during that time. All that to say that maintenance has completed! Thank you. 

The maintenance may be done, but the bugs remain.  I hit  + (Upper left next to name) and click on friends, only some were there, now none are there. I click on clan and there is no one in the list at all,  I find my bud in clan chat, right click on them and invite, they get "Host not found".  Same failure and message if we reverse the invite. My friend and I played until the maint started, now we can't play at all.  This is badly broken at this point, I'm on PS5, my buddy is on PS4.  We have restarted the game since maintenance ended, no help.

Archived