Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of the Zariman: Update 31.6

[DE]Danielle

How many more YEARS will we need to wait before you fix this really simple but ugly bug ?

Edit : also, Ensnare really need the same treatment as Blood Altar, when the target become unkillable. Half of the time my Ensnare are wasted because someone kill the target before the spread. It would be an awesome QoL ! 

The bounty mission objective for the new level (Zariman Bounty Levels: 90-95) isn't counting / advancing.  I've tried three times to do the "Awaken a dormant Void Angel and defeat it" and each time when I complete the angel kill, the bounty doesn't advance to completion.

44 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

NEW: VOID’S SONG SHAWZIN

oh boy another shawzin, I do love how we keep getting new shawzin and Octavia has yet to get new instuments(last time she got new add-ons to her music was with her prime release in febuary of last year) and we've gained multple shawzins in that time. could we get some new instument sets for Octavia soon please

25 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Molt Augmented (Warframe) 
On Kill: +0.24% Ability Strength. Stacks up to 250x. 

Probably the best new arcane there is, the others seem very meh for what they offer.

25 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

NEW AMP ARCANE ADAPTER

The Amp Arcane Adapter fuses with an Amp to unlock an additional Arcane Slot. These can be purchased with Holdfast Standing from Cavalero.

To install the Amp Arcane Adapter and unlock an additional Slot, go to your Operator Equipment > Select the Amp you wish to unlock an additional Slot > Select the ‘Locked’ slot and hit “ok” to install the Amp Arcane Adapter. 

With the addition of several new Amp Arcanes with Angels of the Zariman and Echoes of the Zariman, this new Slot allows you to make the most of your growing Arcane collection! 

This new Arcane slot is only visible in the Operator Equipment screen once the Angels of the Zariman quest has been completed since Cavalero must be visited in the Chrysalith to get the Amp Arcane Adapter. 

I think this is such a great feature and should help out further with build diversity for eidolon hunts

26 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

NEW: PARALLAX LANDING CRAFT 

A new Landing Craft has been added! The Parallax was designed for Zariman interplanetary research. It can deploy the advanced Orokin Eye Air Support*, which would have allowed colonizers to study areas rich in rare resources before landing. Ordis scans the area (within 150m) for rare items. 

The Parallax can be purchased via the in-game Market for Platinum or players can craft it by purchasing its Blueprint for Credits and finding its component blueprints via the Reinforced Carrypods located in the Zariman. 

Xiphos farm flashbacks, Please tell me its parts blueprints are tradable.

28 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed Unairu Wisp only being spawned if the target is vulnerable to Caustic Strike. 

• The wisp will spawn even if the target cannot have their armor removed by Caustic Strike. 

Probably one of the more better changes, I held off on using unariu because of this glad to see it fixed

30 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed Overguard counting as Health and taking damage from Viral Status Effect.

• Overguard situates itself in a new category of “protection”. It differs from Shields, Armor, and Health. That said, Viral Status Effects affecting Overguard was unintentional and has been changed to not only fit the original design for Viral damage, but also Overguard. 
    • We originally mentioned in the Eximus Reborn Dev Workshop that the only Status Effect that would work on Eximus while Overguard is present is Cold Status Effects (up to 4 stacks!).

Please also make it so that Overguard actually y'know count as a defense like advertised and allows for synergies to exist such as being able to strip it via psychic bolts

31 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Void Cascade Mission Changes: 

•  

BAHAHAHAHAAHAA 

Where is void Armageddon? Or is that going to be forever remain as crappy mobile defense iteration number 1,000? And no rewards strucutre changes?

33 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Reduced the Energy drain from Magnetic procs from 50 to 20 per tick. 

• This not only applies to Thrax enemies, but to Magnetic damage across the game (laser doors, magnetic water in the Plains of Eidolon, etc.)! A default Magnetic proc used to drain 250 Energy, now it will do 100. 

So it is confirmed to be a magnetic proc and therefore status effect immunity effects should work against it, hopefully I read about it later on.

34 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

General Zariman Mission Changes & Fixes: 

• Added individual extraction to endless Zariman missions (Void Cascade, Void Flood, and Void Armageddon).
    • In order to solo extract from endless Zariman missions, simply head to the elevator and hold to extract at the panel. Traditionally, in other endless missions you could solo extract by waiting out the timer at the extraction point, but doing that here will only extract once all team members have joined you in the elevator. We may explore this option for Zariman missions, but for now manual solo extraction is available! 

Wow much better than expected. I'd love to see this retroactively applied to all endless missions or at least have the solo extraction timer reduced.

37 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

NEW: Open Landscape Fast Travel - Blinkpads!

You can now fast travel in Open Landscapes (Plains of Eidolon, Orb Vallis, and Cambion Drift) using Blinkpads! Blinkpads can also be interacted with while in Archwing, but upon arrival you will be returned to foot so that you can choose your next mode of transportation. 

Players can teleport to other Blinkpads by interacting with ones they come across within the Landscape, or by selecting the Blinkpad they wish to travel to from their Advanced Map (accessed by holding their bound Show Level Map key). 

Hopefully it is an instant travel mechanic and not a soft animation travel that was shown off in the devstream.

39 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Dog Days Returns! 
Dog Days returns on all platforms today at 2 p.m. ET and will run until June 29th at 2 p.m. ET. This year your favorite rewards return but there are some new additions that can be earned!

• Dog Days Night Scene
  • Dog Days Kavat Glyph
  • Dog Days Kubrow Glyph
  • Fishy Ephemera

Already made a comment in the dedicated thread, no changes to core gameplay mechanics of the events and poor rewards offerings list makes it one of the worst events there is despite it being labelled as the best summer event. 

41 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Display and Articula Orbiter decorations are now chat-linkable!
  •  

[primed ammo stock] in shambles

41 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Upon throwing a Thermia Canister, you will now switch back to your Primary weapon if that’s what you were using upon pick-up. 

• This applies to the Mastery Rank 28 test as well as the Profit-Taker Orb fight

Profit Taker???? I think you have the wrong orb mother there. 

Long list of fixes, can't read them all a quick control f search shows that only one out of the many bugs I would have loved to see fixed got fixed

Akairus explosion fx is finally fixed thank you for that. Don't know if it was because of my support ticket I sent in or what. Just happy to see it fixed

Excavation collision hitbox messed up

Starlight market in the dojo clips into other rooms(visit Warmare dojo and look up for an example of this bug)

[primed ammo stock] I think the brackets says it all

Can't think of the other important bugs off the top of my head.

Drop rate tables have been updated, Hespar and Aeolak Parts Blueprints are still stuck at 10% drop rates please adjust and remove the lens from rotation C and replace with something that is worthy of a rotation C reward thank you.

Revert Dissipate Emergence nerf, it was our way to free from the Zenurik Chains for once.

Also revert Laetum nerfs, we already have to pay a high price to transform it to be useful dealing headshots instead of just running beams.

Void Sling will still be much more slower than Void dash for no reason whatsoever, if you're just gonna nerf a mechanic and make it much more unusable I'd advise just lowering the values directly instead of making us spend months hoping for a redemption that won't come.

Also, the lightning seems to make the world much more dull for some reason.

Good work on the arcane proc chance increase.

Oh, you guys have been adressing some client issues huh?

Here's another one you guys can check out when you have the time

Still no fix for jupiter corpus amalgam lab capsules (including the sentient container) not being able to be broken if player is client (aka not host)
Bug present since May 22, 2019

Other than that, the update sounds fun

So many good changes, but I still wish Carnivex would be given to Hildryn - I (and many others) would gladly wait for another year or two for a Deluxe that is slender and cat-like and mathematically perfect. The new animations really don't fit regular skins and so are body/helmet - the proportions and the style are way too different to mix-match with other pieces. 

At the very least, I'd love the shoulder pieces of the deluxe armour to point into the middle of the shoulder of a regular Valkyr, those pins look way off-center. And those, who somehow accepted the style of Carnivex, still dream of a removable jacket - or so I heard.

Valkyr aside, I hope we can get arcane and Exilus mod slots for melee too, perhaps even Galvanized mods - with all the changes and nerfs to melee (and thus to Valkyr) and additions of arcanes and galvanized mods to guns, gun damage feels overtuned. A few swings of a 10 meter Machete Wraith are slower and less efficient than a blast from a well-modded Kuva Ogris.

And, speaking of Valkyr nerfs - direct or indirect, or in a way of power creep - I hope we get news of Valkyr rework soon!

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

The Amp Arcane Adapter fuses with an Amp to unlock an additional Arcane Slot. These can be purchased with Holdfast Standing from Cavalero.

To install the Amp Arcane Adapter and unlock an additional Slot, go to your Operator Equipment > Select the Amp you wish to unlock an additional Slot > Select the ‘Locked’ slot and hit “ok” to install the Amp Arcane Adapter. 

With the addition of several new Amp Arcanes with Angels of the Zariman and Echoes of the Zariman, this new Slot allows you to make the most of your growing Arcane collection! 

This new Arcane slot is only visible in the Operator Equipment screen once the Angels of the Zariman quest has been completed since Cavalero must be visited in the Chrysalith to get the Amp Arcane Adapter. 

EXTREMELY disappointed... you went with the easy way out. there should have been a whole modding system to operator and amp. this system is a relic of the past. get on with the time, please. the operator can't be useful in their supreme state with two puny arcane slots. all of this because you didn't ( and still not ) making amp damage simply one shot Overguard as it should. 

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We have also made the following changes to Emergence Dissipate: 

• Void Motes are no longer affected by ‘vortex’ abilities like Void Snare. 
  • Added a 1.5 second delay between generating Void Mote from the same enemy. 
    • Emergence Dissipate was conceptualized as a weaker alternative to Zenurik’s energy gain, but ended up being even stronger than the Energy-focused school in certain cases, going against the Focus rework goals of each school having a unique niche. The above changes also seek to maintain the original goals we had with Void Sling; to encourage a more controlled behavior instead of a spam-centric loop. The slight cooldown motivates more mindful gameplay, but with the benefit of the stat buffs it has received for lower levels.

really annoyed on that one. it seems that you people still don't get it. Warframe is a spamming centric game... the end. nothing that you do will ever change this. but at least this nerf isn't "too bad" . it still is a viable alternative to Energize, which is good.  i expected you to nerf this into the ground as you usually do, but i admit, that these days, this "nerf to hell" philosophy died down a bit. it's good. Edit : actually, after some thought, i remember that 1.5 seconds in warframe is a LOT. the time should be 1 second, at BEST. 

But in any case, it was nice being able to be freed from Zenurik. you know, the only REAL alternative to Energize, because energy generation is so damn awful? you either have Energize, or Zenurik, for constant energy, or you got none and you're ballsdeep in trouble. 

lastly, please add more ways to purchase additional aquarium space for me to store my prized fishes that i caught in those open worlds, i am really lacking place, now. maybe in the dormitorium supersize one? 

il y a 1 minute, mikakor a dit :

lastly, please add more ways to purchase additional aquarium space for me to store my prized fishes that i caught in those open worlds, i am really lacking place, now. maybe in the dormitorium supersize one? 

Hey, nice idea ! Instead of these forgettable backgrounds, i would love a giant aquarium in the Vista Suite. I could feel like a James Bond villain :p

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Dog Days Returns! 
Dog Days returns on all platforms today at 2 p.m. ET and will run until June 29th at 2 p.m. ET. This year your favorite rewards return but there are some new additions that can be earned!

• Dog Days Night Scene
  • Dog Days Kavat Glyph
  • Dog Days Kubrow Glyph
  • Fishy Ephemera

The event also features a new day and night cycle so you can test your soaking skills in the dark. Read up more about this tactical alert here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1313502-dog-days-returns-on-all-platforms/

Make the cosmetic rewards permanent for those that like them. Add tools to hide the existing permanent cosmetics  for those that don't.

This is only fair.

Edit: It is also disappointing to see that the expanded skin tones were dropped. I don't know if I'm going to be able to replicate the skin tone I settled on with the narrower color palette you're showing, and a Show Peculiar Content option could have natively supported it under one unified system. It could support so, so many things and even with 156 Likes - the highest-liked thread on the Art and UI feedback subforum that I know of - you've never even acknowledged it.

---

Yareli changes when? She still feels incomplete.

• I want to use primaries on K-Drives. They already supported this via a bug, but you didn't want to make an animation for it so you patched it out.
  • I want to mod Merulina. Why is the K-Drive faction's K-Drive-themed frame's K-Drive unable to equip the K-Drive faction's K-Drive mods? C'mon.
  • I want Sea Snares that don't kamikaze into walls or idle and do nothing even when an enemy is right next to it.
  • I want to place Riptide and have it stay there for a while. Let me detonate it when I'm ready. Have Sea Snares suck enemies into it over time. S Y N E R G Y.

---

Armageddon changes when? You tweaked Cascade, which is great, but Cascade is already really good. Armageddon is slow and boring.

---

I continue to miss Void Blast. Melee-to-Warframe is a redundant keybinding and it makes no sense to remove gameplay features to make room for it.

• Updated the Anti-Warframe field (Exolizers in Void Cascade and Kuva Trokarian’s Anti-Warframe Grenades) to no longer nullify Warframe abilities on forced Transference. As mentioned in the Hotfix 31.5.10 notes.

Big thanks 💖

Spoiler

Harrow rn:

• Fixed Baruuk being unable to damage Eximus units with his Serene Storm waves.  

Should have stayed as is, since he will now absolutely obliterate them. Personally I liked that his waves didn't trivialise the Eximus because it forced you to get up close and personal in order to attack them instead.

57 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

The Parallax can be purchased via the in-game Market for Platinum or players can craft it by purchasing its Blueprint for Credits and finding its component blueprints via the Reinforced Carrypods located in the Zariman. 

Did you mean the uncommon containers, or the (Ancient) Molted Casks? It wouldn't hurt if the farm of the Mantis and now the Parallax would be alleviated by increasing the chances of the Rare/Reinforced Containers spawning, along with making the parts guaranteed. The (Ancient) Molted Casks do not make any sound like other Rare/Reinforced Containers.

Added Operator Stats to the Operator Customization screen.
b8ca5900a5fa205ed8845820fb5477fe.png

It wouldn't hurt if the Operator can have up to three Arcanes rather than two. Most of the Operator's power comes from the Arcanes, and to an extent the Focus Schools. That being said, some certain Arcanes shouldn't be stacked onto another like Magnus Nourish and Repair.

n-Mission Tutorial Screen: We have added a new tutorial screen in the Void Cascade mission! To access it, simply open the main menu and select the “i” icon in the bottom right corner. This is the first tutorial setup of its kind, and we will be slowly considering more tutorials of this nature based on the feedback we receive.
5c20a77080da8165d35c455b5d327eef.jpg
8198d2959687428d2f77a6b09fbbdbf7.png

This tutorial is a bit incomplete: tell players how to lower the Cascade levels by killing enemies inside Purged Exolizer bubbles.

Please do more of this retroactively to other older game modes like Railjack and Disruption. I cannot understate the importance of making the game more less reliant on the Wiki for tutorials and player guidance. The Wiki can still help of course, but the game should do more of the basic explanation than the Wiki.

Kuva Trokarian enemies are receiving some changes to make them feel like more of a threat when they appear in-mission. 

• Similar to their Thrax compatriots, these foes are intended to add an extra level of difficulty to the player’s gameplay loop, so these tweaks are made with that goal in mind.
    • Added Overguard to the Kuva Trokarian (but at a lesser value than the Eximus Overguard)
    • Increased their Void Damage slightly. 
    • Increased Armor from 250 to 300. 
    • Increased base Health from 450 to 500. 
    • Increased Affinity earned from killing a Kuva Trokarian from 500 to 750. 

Why are they immune to staggers and CC? Not even Kuva Guardians possess that immunity. Make them resistant and adaptive to CC.

General Zariman Mission Changes & Fixes: 

• Added individual extraction to endless Zariman missions (Void Cascade, Void Flood, and Void Armageddon).
    • In order to solo extract from endless Zariman missions, simply head to the elevator and hold to extract at the panel. Traditionally, in other endless missions you could solo extract by waiting out the timer at the extraction point, but doing that here will only extract once all team members have joined you in the elevator. We may explore this option for Zariman missions, but for now manual solo extraction is available! 
  • Added a 5th Tier Bounty category to the Zariman Bounties! 
    • This also means that all Mission types will be available at one time via Bounties in the Chrysalith. 
    • The Hespar and Aeolak Blueprints have also been split into separate Bounties, meaning these two rare rewards are now housed in their own independent Bounty table, instead of having both of them in one. 
    • The Voidplume Quill amount for completing Bounty challenges has been increased by 1 for all Tier 3 and higher Bounties. 

Why are you still fine with the Bounties rewarding one time? Making them reward up to three times would help balance the time-to-reward ratios of Zariman Bounties. Also, no, the higher Voidplumes you're getting both in and out of the missions will never correlate to Gyre's or the weapon parts.

Please allow a faster way to complete Void Armageddon. Getting the Hespar Blade is agonizing at the moment with a single Rotation C taking up to 15-25 minutes compared to Flood and Cascade. Having the Ravenous Void Angel a chance to drop Voidplume Pinions can also give the gamemode a place for farming said resource, considering how there are no Thraxes to kill.

NEW: Trade Resources for Voidplumes 

Voidplumes can now be earned from Archimedean Yonta by trading in resources found throughout the Zariman! Voidplumes rotate every 8 hours, a Time Left to Trade timer is available to indicate the next upcoming rotation. 

Is there a way to apply this to older Syndicates (Ostrons, Solaris United, Entrati)? In addition to trading certain open world resources/tokens (I.e Medical Debt Bonds), you could trade in exchange for Star Chart materials/resources.

Please focus on helping to improve and lower the grind across the game, as there are some grinds that never got addressed or became far worse (Ash's parts, Khora, the Ambassador still, etc.).

Thanks for the update ! A lot of nice things !

il y a une heure, [DE]Danielle a dit :
  • Fixed being unable to choose the Transfererence option using the ‘Next/Previous Power’ and ‘Use Selected’ input bindings (5 on Keyboard or left/right bumpers on controller). 

Thanks a lot for this fix ! Could we please get the same fix about necramechs ? We cannot select transference with these commands either in necramech. (Also, add support of these commands on fishing spear and tranq rifle could be nice too)

Archived