Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of the Zariman: Update 31.6

[DE]Danielle

Thanks for the update!

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Imagine you have a watermelon (Overguard) and half an orange (Health). I take away half a watermelon and I give you half an orange - and together we eat a fruit salad.

😦🤨😧😵 I'm a bit curious, but also a bit afraid to ask who came up with this voodoo analogy...  😂

to encourage a more controlled behavior instead of a spam-centric loop.

Neat. But you missed one big opportunity to "de-spam" the game: Give enemies 3 seconds of invulnerability after we damaged them. Spamming bullets is really exhausting too.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed Rhino’s Iron Skin VFX not applying properly to all (except the Palatine) Rhino Skins.  

I guess this was in response to the Dex Rhino skin I made? Gotta test this ASAP 👀

Also this is a very big patch, no wonder it took all these weeks. Thanks for it!

Just want to add, in regards to the Inbox Message when doing purchases from the in game Market, are you guys sure this is for the best? I say so because I feel like it will clutter the inbox and related notifications needlessly.

See you (online) for Tennocon! :)

EDIT: I still see Iron Skin as usual, so I'm at a loss as to what was the fix 🤔

• Changed Laetum’s ‘Overwhelming Attrition’ Evolution duration from 20 to 10 seconds.
    • Overwhelming Attrition was simply too powerful to justify using the other two Tier 5 Evolutions for the Laetum. This change was made to encourage build diversity for the Laetum. 

HOW MANY TIMES WILL WE NEED TO SAY THIS:

NERFING IS BAD GAME DESIGN.

vor einer Stunde schrieb FSK41:

Why do you give us a useless landcraft ability
This ability has a 5 minute cooldown and 150 range, at least make it mark the rare resources on the entire map for 2 minutes duration to make it somewhat useful for farming argon crystals or something

They are all pretty much useless, except for the Liset one (situational at best). The whole Landcraft situation needs to be looked upon with more focus. There is a lot that can be done, from buffs to more customization options. Right now they are just Loading Screen decorations, nothing more.

Hi got some trouble after the update impossible to charge the game, stuck on the zariman loading screen, i've already verify and all other things to do still bugged!
Anyone got a solution, cant redownload the game im on 4g hotspot so no waste of data.

NEVERMIND the gmae unstuck himself after 10minutes of loading  kek

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We originally mentioned in the Eximus Reborn Dev Workshop that the only Status Effect that would work on Eximus while Overguard is present is Cold Status Effects (up to 4 stacks!).

I could only find this note about it in the dev workshop:

While Overguard is active, it will keep Eximus units immune to Warframe crowd control abilities and anything that will stagger, knockdown, stun, mind control, ragdoll, and blind. Additionally, Overguarded enemies will be unaffected by Radiation Status Effects and will be susceptible to a maximum of 4 Cold Status Effects at one time.

So just the CC status effects, which Viral isn't.  I'm fine with the nerf to viral on Overguard though--but merely because  OG isn't health, and Viral being the only damage type multiplier on it besides Void was unfairly tilting things further toward Viral.

But really I'm just responding to this because slash, electric, heat, toxin, and gas procs all work on OG, and I really don't want that to change.

Garuda’s Dread Mirror now blocks all radial damage in front of it and grants stagger/knockdown immunity. 

Haha, wow.  Thank you so much for the radial damage blocking.   But I can't see why you added stagger/knockdown immunity.  Not a buff Garuda even remotely needed after her Prime Access revisions.

MULTIDIRECTIONAL VOID SLING

We have added multidirectional movement to Void Sling! 

Before: Void Sling would only let you sling forward in the direction of the camera. 

Now: Void Slings are all about player direction input, no longer dependent on the camera.

How to execute

To BACK SLING, hold the S key and Void Sling - observe the Operator slinging towards the camera instead of away. The back sling will always be backwards, regardless of camera angle. Same goes for slinging sideways, hold either A or D and Void Sling - observe the Operator slinging in the direction the Operator is running.

To STRAFE, when in the air hold directional key and Void Sling to strafe side to side.

If you are using a controller: Tilt the left analog stick down and Void Sling (Tap A and Hold A) - observe the Operator slinging towards the camera instead of away. The back sling will always be backwards, regardless of camera angle. Same goes for slinging sideways, tilt the left analog stick left or right and Void Sling - observe the Operator slinging in the direction they are running.

CAPSULE CHANGES

We made some improvements to the Operator projection positioning tech so that it produces a more accurate result of the final position where the Operator can pass through. This should help alleviate scenarios where the Operator could appear to Void Sling under a door but instead bonked their head. More work will be done to improve in other areas, notably issues with the Operator’s lower half colliding with the environment during Void Sling travel (we’ve got some broken ankles on the court). 

Loved the update overalll but this for me is a big elephant on the room...

We know warframe is known for a big mobility game and yada yada but that isnt movement freedom.

after hundreds of hours testing and trying to enjoy, i cant see void sling being as good as bullet jump, please DE consider reverting to void dash, the tenno feel even more clunkier with multi directional than before, i know the team is trying to show something new but i guess 90% of the comunity that used the tenno as a movement option just didnt wanted to use anymore, void sling made tenno's movement decay in 66% have a lot of videos in proof of that, if the focus was try something similar to bullet jump, just give warframe movement to tenno and the option for drifters use bows like we used in the new war, a way more simple and unfrustrating change to have.

I saw the team saying they are listening to the players and the comunity, so please consider reverting back void dash, i think is a community appeal not just a request from a single player !

59 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

Did you mean the uncommon containers, or the (Ancient) Molted Casks? It wouldn't hurt if the farm of the Mantis and now the Parallax would be alleviated by increasing the chances of the Rare/Reinforced Containers spawning, along with making the parts guaranteed. The (Ancient) Molted Casks do not make any sound like other Rare/Reinforced Containers.

Uncommon container. Got an Engines BP in my last run

36 minutes ago, elpeleq42 said:

HOW MANY TIMES WILL WE NEED TO SAY THIS:

NERFING IS BAD GAME DESIGN.

See also one of the debs sweaty loudly proclaiming 'if we buff everything then nothing is good.'

You knwo the dev. it's the one that made several of the warframes we like.... and nullifiers.

All while another dev has said how players can't identify solutions but will shout problems at you.

No, we have offered solutions you just don't want to impliment any of them.

Archived