Echoes of the Zariman: Update 31.6

I feel like rewards for void casade, void flood and void armageddon are bit small. Especially A and B, those have 50% to get credits and i don't think anyone who have new war quest completed need credits. I think 150xkuva wuold be better. Grineer come there to collect kuva so it would have make sense and those are the higest level missons. Maybe version of universal medalion that give 100 or 250 reputation as reward. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Molt Reconstruct (Warframe) 
Heal yourself and allies within Affinity Range 6 Health for each point of Energy spent on the initial casting cost of abilities.

What exactly do you mean by "initial casting cost"? The cost to cast the ability with or without cost reducing mods? Or the cost to cast the ability first time within a mission based on buffs?

1 hour ago, Traumtulpe said:

Just letting you know that Garuda's Dread Mirror still cannot be cast on enemies with Overguard (this is a bug)

Why would you think this is a bug? Overguard is 100% CC immunity. Dread Mirror is a CC ability with an extra effect applied to Garuda herself. It makes sense that it doesn't work against overguard...

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Fixed the intended heavy attack wind up time not applying to Gunblades when spammed. 
    • This also fixes melee charges (from any melee weapon) being ignored when spammed. 

Nice, now killing enemies with gunblades feels like crap now. Man I missed the fun with gunblades where you can actually spam shooting heavy attacks when holding down parry before this "fix"... I guess the amount of people wanting to use gunblades are gonna get lesser and lesser now...

Edited by -CM-Smuggy
  • Like 5

Posted (edited)
vor 8 Minuten schrieb -CM-Smuggy:

Nice, now killing enemies with gunblades feels like crap now. Man I missed the fun with gunblades where you can actually spam shooting heavy attacks when holding down parry before this "fix"... I guess the amount of people wanting to use gunblades are gonna get lesser and lesser now...

I never used my Redemeer Prime to abuse the parry spam. Its hard to abuse for me because everything I touched was oneshot anyways. Regardless if Steelpath or Eidolon or Profit Taker. Always blasting 1 million damage into their faces and phases. This will change nothing to the usage for people who are used to one shot everything. Its also not hard nor expensive to mod the Gunblades into one shot beasts.

Edited by Panzaera
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Panzaera said:

I never used my Redemeer Prime to abuse the parry spam. Its hard to abuse for me because everything I touched was oneshot anyways. Regardless if Steelpath or Eidolon or Profit Taker. Always blasting 1 million damage into their faces and phases. This will change nothing to the usage for people who are used to one shot everything. Its also not hard nor expensive to mod the Gunblades into one shot beasts.

Parry spam onto close by enemies watching them getting knocked down or sent flying is pretty hilarious though~

• Like 2

NEW: Chrysalith Bounty Fast Travel Portal

To ease the flow from Quinn to the Chrysalith elevator and vice versa, we have added portals! 

Before: You would have to run back and forth

Now: A portal will spawn after selecting a Bounty at Quinn

Why was Quinn ever placed on the direct opposite side of the map in the first place, when Konzu and Eudico sat near their respective exits? Was this even play-tested?

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, AJAL8000 said:

CC still nerfed? So more AoE and Monkee play meta?

What is the point of controlling if it is better to kill everything?

Imo the biggest frustration is the limbo nerf. I have yet to rework my builds to account for him being vulnerable to the eximus abilities but the this is more annoying than their immunity to cc.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, NightW0lf93 said:

What exactly do you mean by "initial casting cost"? The cost to cast the ability with or without cost reducing mods? Or the cost to cast the ability first time within a mission based on buffs?

Some abilities (e.g. Ivara's Prowl, Titania's Razorwing) have both an initial casting cost (to switch them on) and an ongoing cost (to keep them on).

The effect only considers the switch-on cost.

• Like 2

Terminal Velocity is now compatible with the Aeolak. 

Thanks for fixing this.  However Tactical Reload is now disabled.  I noticed only because I forma'd the exilus slot for that and had it equipped before the patch.  

I suppose it might be intended, but it's hard to say.  Out of what I'd call Aeolak's two "sister" weapons, Stahlta can't equip it and Ambassador can.

Thanks for the new arcane update. As a new player I don't know what arcane I should equip on my warframes because all I have are rank 1 arcanes and they were all useless. But now it's viable. 

Please. My Crania Ephemera. He is very sick 😥

This update seems to have completely messed up the look of my favourite ephemera. It's all squashed and stretched with broken transparency effects.

Can you please fix the starlight market dojo room clipping into other rooms? Seems like a section of it was shifted and clips into a room and is ruining my dojo layout.

This is really bothersome for me as my dojo is based around the starlight market dojo room having an uncapped number of rooms in the dojo.

Please check out this bug report for more info:

Thank you.

Welp... Gunblades are officialy dead now!

5 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed the intended heavy attack wind up time not applying to Gunblades when spammed. 

• This also fixes melee charges (from any melee weapon) being ignored when spammed

Thanks.

Also:

5 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed difficulty passing the stage in The War Within mountain pass after the Maw due to Void Blast’s removal. 

• We have added a platform for the player to land on after Void Slinging across. 

Nobody really saw this coming? Really?

Please, bring back the old operator... Keep the changes, just bring back dash and blast. NOBODY asked for those changes...

I really miss the time when you guys really took our feedback. 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, CephQuerneu said:

Nobody really saw this coming? Really?

Please, bring back the old operator... Keep the changes, just bring back dash and blast. NOBODY asked for those changes...

I really miss the time when you guys really took our feedback. 

It's not going to happen, they're pushing clunky slow sling so hard for reasons they won't say and going so DE Dark on the matter. The chances of us having the good thing back are about the same as that tennocon moment where they said all archwings can blink now turning out to be a lie and no archwings will ever have any kind of good blink ever again

• Like 5

• Nox Eximus Helmets can now be destroyed when Overguard is active. Breaking their helmet will remove Overguard entirely!

I think it'd be great if Eximus Crewman enemies receive this change too, if they haven't.

Their helmets have extra headshot damage resistance, making them effectively 2x tankier than other Eximus enemies in a way.

I mean, it'd be nice if you're able to shoot off their helmets like you can do with Nox Eximus.  

• Like 1

so is the click on someone's name view profile option completely gone? i used it almost every day to see if someone's in a clan whether or not to invite them right away or have to wait to they leave their current clan to join the one I'm in. with the removal of that it's kind of going to be hard to do now.,