Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

error on invitation to squad (outbound and inbound) "could not parse targetId".

StoryDoctor

Since the update this morning I haven't been able to group with specific individuals. I don't know if I should put the two people's screen names here or not but I've wanted to trade with them and gotten the error in the subject line.

I always have trouble with invite because my connection is aweful, but this is a new error for me so I thought I'd go ahead and report it.

Searching returned no results.

Restarting my game didn't help,

One of the two I was able to trade with in the bazaar. The other appeared to go to a different instance of the bazaar even though there was only one instance. I know this because when I clicked on the bazaar there was no prompt to select an instance so that trade didn't happen.

Please look  into this as trading is one of the things I enjoy most about playing WF.

Thanks!

This kind of error also occurs in people I meet. Strangely, I can normally invite others, but once someone invites me, they will pop up the could not parse targetid error.I also want to know how to solve this problem

Yes, M facing the same issue since the update yesterday. Some players can invite me without any hitch, while some get the "could not parse targetID". Having issues finding squads because of this.

Same here, one of my friends is playing from a hotspot and every time I try and invite him it keeps giving the same error as OP

edit: Just noticed that whenever he invites me, for him it shows me being in a squad with him. However on my screen I can see myself without anyone in the lobby

Archived