Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

error on invitation to squad (outbound and inbound) "could not parse targetId".

StoryDoctor

Just curious about what Xbox console version people are using as I am on the new Xbox One X and have yet to encounter the error.  Not that I don't believe its happening, bugs and DE; impossible, but just trying to pinpoint any difference that might be the cause of the issue, at least on console. No clue if PC is getting the same error message.

Sadly adding myself to the list of affected folks. People can't invite me, but I can invite them.

Running PC via Steam, build 2022.06.09.14.51

Going to log a ticket and submit my logs, hopefully helps work this out...

EDIT: If anyone from DE checks this, my logs in ticket #2855220

часть игроков у каторых при входе в игру ошибка о портах, тест сети игрой (анализ сети) выдаёт обнаружен нат или upnp лечатся настройкой роутера или заменой провайдера на качественного. Остальное как, нет данных ид из за чего нельзя приглосить в пати, не читаемый профиль, потеря данных с сервера временами загорается это ждать нормального патча только, масштабно проблема начилась с патча заримана, до этого было получше.

Same here.....some people I can invite others no matter what i do it is impossible.

i am also getting invites that often result in failed to join or if I can join the screen just says the ping speed warning then dumps me back to navigation. As a side note also many missions in Public are having a much higher than normal issue of host migration and often happening even as we are in the orbiters travelling to the mission location. Network is really messed up right now.

Archived