Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.6.1

[DE]Danielle

Can you please fix [primed ammo stock] before it is offered for the third and fourth time (baro's relay tennocon ticket) and before another new baro's primed mod offering (for context [primed sniper ammo mutation] works and was released afterwards)? Usually this gets fixed in 1-2 patches after the Baro's Primed mod release but it has been 7 months now and would really like to see this archaic system fixed beyond just [primed ammo stock]

On the innodem, i would like to type zari in to search and find it. everyone of the zariman weapons it does it for,

can there be a means to hide the plat weapons from the arsenal, i want to on show only my owned weapons. a toggle would be nice. like you would "owned" at a shop UI.

the kit gun pistols also don't scale on the usage sort properly. gaze and catchmoon are at the bottom.

you should also make a locked containers for items and you can place items in that will lock them so you dont sell them. not an actual container but you get the point. 

also i wish that you fix one thing for new players, its the market and the foundry credit price. there a price for the market and the price for the foundry. there should a ONE price over all that covers the cost of the market and the foundry at the same time. so its 60k in market and free credit and just resource cost at the foundry. how it is now, splitting it to be 30k and another 25-35k at the foundry is just absurd. the market to foundry credit blueprint cost should be inclusive and cost should be all up front. every other item that you pick up thats not part of market that make sense to have the cost at the foundry.

incarnon amp when

Thanks for all the work you do the fix issues people find. I must have been very lucky or just never noticed most of what people are posting about. I've only ever run into 3 issues between 4 accounts. Love the game, keep up the awesome work.

The Felarx is in a terrible state right now.

• Why does the reload animation have a windup animation that doesn't actually reload? It feels awful and makes reload mods feel mandatory just to make the weapon usable.
  • The reload animation randomly bugs the weapon if you use an ability mid-reload. This causes the shotgun to point upwards when trying to aim down sights.
  • Please either stop putting ammo efficiency Evolutions on incarnon weapons, or make the ammo efficiency apply to the incarnon mode. It's borderline deceptive to put options in the evolutions that don't apply to the incarnon form. At least put it in the description.

Thank you for making the Soaker Ephemera permanent. That's just neat.

the amps could use an adapter icon when you scroll over them when its installed next to the "Gilded" so you know its installed. like you do for weapons. ie. exilus, forma, and potato icons. so you can weed though your amps and pick out the one that needs an adapter.

I hope is not just me but i was testing Keratinos and noticed that the normal attack does not proc orange crits anymore regardless of how many crit chance mods i put on it a along with Organ Shatter. On the other hand the Heavy attack does proc orange crits which should be normal. Could you look into this? Again... hopefully is not just me ... because the rest of the weapons i tested (mainly Melee) don't have this problem.

25 minutes ago, Picoolo29 said:

I hope is not just me but i was testing Keratinos and noticed that the normal attack does not proc orange crits anymore regardless of how many crit chance mods i put on it a along with Organ Shatter. On the other hand the Heavy attack does proc orange crits which should be normal. Could you look into this? Again... hopefully is not just me ... because the rest of the weapons i tested (mainly Melee) don't have this problem.

To have any chance to get orange crits with Keratinos, you'd need a minimum of ~+670% crit chance modding, which is, without rivens, only accessible to normal attacks with some combination of at least three crit chance mods. I'm not sure that's worth it; you could easily raise its damage more significantly in other ways. Though you can do whatever you want, it's your build, after all.

58 minutes ago, Picoolo29 said:

As @Evarika said above, even with a maxed Sacrificial Steel (and Pressure) with max combo count and a maxed Blood Rush, you'll have a critical chance of approx 106% on normal attacks (13×(1+275%+40%×(12-1))=105.95%), or 125.45% on slide attacks with Maiming Strike on top of the above mod setup. You should definitely be able to, but it won't be often. For further context, 11x combo instead of 12x combo would only net you 100.75% critical chance, just barely guaranteeing yellow crits with a non-zero chance to orange crit - anything below that isn't above the 100% threshold.

So let's go ahead and tack on invincible arbitration enemies while we're at it. No eximus in sight, no aribtration drone near them. They just have permanent invincibility.

And being knocked down in void cascade by random spawning exolizers despite having primed surefooted equipped shouldn't be a thing.

Some secondary weapons, like the Tenet diplos, Stop firing randomly if they fire too fast???, and refuse to go back to full auto for a good 8-10 seconds. Trying to fire them during this time results in single fire every second no matter how fast you click the fire button.

Valkyr can sometimes get 1 shotted out of nowhere and IMMEDITATELY downed after disabling hysteria.

Gyre's 3rd ability can sometimes just stop working all together and just not proc crits and will slap you with a cooldown sometimes if you fall off a ledge and get soft reset. 60 seconds is too damn long of a cooldown.

Also despite Tesla Nervos proccing ELECTRIC PROCS, They apparently don't benefit from gyres passive nor do they get buffed crit chance from gyre's 3. Why???? Just why???? Fix this!!

And give us back the fishy emphemara. There is NOTHING "soaker" about bubbles and fish.

Bugs DE. Bugs. I no longer care about duviri, I just want to be able to play the damn game without the bugs.

thousands of stupid, worthless and time-wasting mechanics that nobody wants nor cares for but still getting snagged on random vertical surfaces/corners unable to run further, still no "FAVORITES" tab in Foundry to be able to add whatever into it and still no vaulted relics tab. fix your crap instead of adding new flashy and superficial "content" to lure or keep the kids hooked.

40 minutes ago, -.GALAHAD.- said:

fix your crap instead of adding new flashy and superficial "content" to lure or keep the kids hooked.

Welcome to the perverse incentives created by the interaction between the nature of production and consumption under capitalism, and the creative process.

Thank you for the update! 

Can you please check Arbitration enemies having "drone immunity" when no drones are nearby? It is very prevalent and the game mode can not be progressed if it occurs during Defense or Interception and is also basically the worst.

Also please let players toggle Void Dash back on? You can name the toggle "Void Slaaang" or something and then nobody will have to know what it really is.

Listen, I know that my feedback matters for nothing.  That said, hopefully seeing these things for the 100th time will get somebody to care a little.

1) The syndicate medallion inside the corpus ship jail cell tile is still showing up, and can only be gotten by glitching through the top of the tube if you can hack open the tube.

2) Invincible arbitration enemies are a thing...and have been increasing since the angels updates.  

3) Limbo getting the shaft because rift walking is now ignored is funny...because the only protection that glass CC (not glass cannon) had is now worthless.  Joy eximus.

4) The new shotgun needs to go back into the oven.  It's mediocre, and that's fine.  It then transforms into entirely bland and slightly underpowered secondary mode.  I...think this missed the round one launch for a reason, and probably should have avoided round two as well.

Now....Tennocon's topic came out with this release.  I cannot express how little I care.  Ballas was the biggest of big bads, and the resolution there was...grade school deus ex machina.  The Greek meaning, not the game.  What I mean to say is the resolution was pulled from thin air.  I'm not looking forward to a time travel/alternative reality arc from the team that says all futures are present...but the past is locked.  This screams of a retcon to provide lore...whilst allowing you to rewrite anything you don't like.  Can we maybe get just a competently executed event?  I'm talking something like the introduction of Bursas...  Something that is fun, doesn't have to be a copy-paste, and isn't just concentrated grind.

Let me quantify the concentrated grind portion.  Thrax drop 2-4 plasm.  It costs 44 to buy a plume.  You (in exterminate) get one thrax every 30 enemies.  This means on average a 140 kill counter provides 3*4 or 12 plasm.  44/12 = 3.667 or 4 runs.  In four runs of exterminate you are guaranteed 5000, 2*2500, 2000, and 1000 value plumes (the 2k and 1k values are RNG, so may be more).  That's 13,000 guaranteed standing per run, or 52,000 standing for 4 (with the real total being much higher).  Why would I buy plumes again?

I think the same can be said for the two 700 pearl cost items...when you actually decreased the price of those stupid ball floofs years ago after the first year demonstrated the cost was too high.  Oh...but we didn't learn our lesson.  We'll just squeeze out the grind fest a month before Tennocon, and claim that doing nothing is expected because prep for an all digital event that will (inevitably) break again this year is too much.

Sorry...but this repeated failure, lack of learning, intentionally walking back on things learned, obvious artificial grind, and increasingly minimalistic progress on fixing bugs from literally years ago is just too much.  I don't play for the future of this game anymore.  I'm playing until I inevitably pull the ripcord of frustration and failure...and then wonder how long it'll be before I decide to come back for the gameplay and leave for the developer choices.

4 hours ago, master_of_destiny said:

Why would I buy plumes again?

Well, I'm prrrobably going to buy the Crests I need for rank-up using plasm from Mob. Def. Thraxen, because it's a smoother gameplay experience than hunting down the Crest on every map I play.

1 hour ago, Grommile said:

Well, I'm prrrobably going to buy the Crests I need for rank-up using plasm from Mob. Def. Thraxen, because it's a smoother gameplay experience than hunting down the Crest on every map I play.

So, let me offer the reasonable question.  Why?

In PoE you've got missions, animal captures, and resources (fish/minerals).

In Fortuna you've got missions, animal captures, debt bonds, and resources (fish/minerals).

In Deimos you've got missions that award tokens, tokens by fishing, tokens by normal resources, tokens by capture, and tokens by mining.

In the Zariman you've got plumes that drop at the end of rotations, a scavenger hunt, or resource gathering that is the grindiest by far (even outpacing the resource grind for Grandmother in Deimos...who usually is worth skipping because the resources are literally more valuable than a 10 minutes mission).

The problem is that DE hasn't structured rewards in a consistent way...and based upon history we'll have a much easier grind in about 6 months when they release the next major content patch and make this trivial.  Sorry, but that's silly.  It's also so predictable that I think I can guess how.  My money is that the Zariman will be reused after a brief mission, and there'll be a new 3-5 set of bounties.  For said bounties you'll be dilated into a "parallel world" and get to grind out a bunch of new resources for a frame "from beyond the veil of the void."  The rewards will be two steps up from what we have now in terms of quantity...making all the old content depressingly easy.

Read: the new Meta for eidolon hunts has rando groups that can strip shields and health from the Hydrolyst before it walks onto shore.  Good lord is that power creep present...and is it easy to see why eximus got a buff.  It's also edging out the new players...  Unfortunately, that's DE designed though.

Archived