[Conclave balance demand] Wolf sledge should be removed from the conclave just like Ember.

CVNuclearReagan

Strong demand to remove Wolf sledge in conclave, wolf sledge has a significant impact on the balance of the conclave. The explosion range of the Wolf sledge can pass through many walls and ignore the cover to kill the enemy in seconds, and the flying sledge will automatically track the enemy. It has an overly efficient fire rate and is extremely unbalanced in the conclave. Please please please remove this weapon from the conclave, it's perfect in PVE but not for the conclave balance at all.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Wolfdoggie said:

Wait, how do you guys even find people to play with to complain about these things?

A mixture of luck and, probably, the Conclave discord. (Not sure if we're allowed to link, googling "Warframe Conclave Discord" pops it up easy enough tho)

• Like 1

On 2022-06-18 at 5:45 PM, traybong111 said:

You know it's bad when the RC-squatting Mirebot starts begging. 

Yikes, you're right.

But yeah, squatting in Recruit Conditioning to dump on newcomers is a separate (long-standing and repeatedly mentioned) issue.

The problematic weapons and balance issues still need to be addressed regardless.

• Like 1

On 2022-06-17 at 8:26 PM, Wolfdoggie said:

Wait, how do you guys even find people to play with to complain about these things?

I play on pc, xbox, and ps4 and can say matchmaking works for alot of the day. Just depends on the time of day. If matchmaking doesn't work when you want it to then you can make friends who enjoy conclave or join groups that share an interest in conclave like the conclave discord or other groups. It's pretty easy for me to find a match most of the time.  If you have anymore questions about conclave and are serious about it feel free to message me here or in-game. Same username I'll help you out.

• Like 1