Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro Relay Stress Test (6/17/2022) (Completed)

[DE]Megan

Greetings, Tenno!

A quick PSA to inform you of our plans this Friday June 17th, 2022 to do a Relay Stress Test during Baro’s visit on all platforms. The request is simple: come visit ye ol’ Baro in his Relay when he arrives at 9a.m ET on whichever platform you choose. Red Text will be there to keep you entertained as we test that stress for roughly an hour.

While the idea of Red Text flicking the lights is enticing enough to participate, Baro will also be bringing Primed Chamber in his offerings for Ducats on all platforms to sweeten the deal! 

We thank you in advance for helping us stress test the Relay in prep for TennoCon 2022 on July 16th!

-----------

17/06/2022 - Thank you to all who participated! What was your high score? :P 

Excellent, thank you for the stress test, will participate, not sure if baro has anything new to offer to me, but I'll still be there to help, love you guys for taking this extra step for the main event 👍👍😁

Thanks for the notification.
Mind not abandoning the game for  a month inbetween an update and tennocon though?
Inspecting profiles and inviting players is currently extremely unreliable and often gives the  error "Cannot parse TargetID"
I am aware this is not a bugfix thread, but it is breaking half the game trying to play with friends, perhaps consider looking into these issues?

Thank you in advance.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Baro will also be bringing Primed Chamber in his offerings for Ducats on all platforms to sweeten the deal!

Will this be offered throughout Baro's visit, i.e. the whole day(s), or just for the hour of the stress test?

Cause, you know, if we do break it...

14 minutes ago, Tyreaus said:

Will this be offered throughout Baro's visit, i.e. the whole day(s), or just for the hour of the stress test?

Cause, you know, if we do break it...

It will be in his Offerings his whole visit this weekend!

9 minutes ago, MqToasty said:

Will do.  So is there anything else we can do to help burn down stress test the relay?  Spam emotes / blessings?  Keep entering and leaving the relays?  Dress garishly to make Ordis' eyes bleed?

Your presence alone is enough to stress the test (I mean that in the nicest way possible :D ).

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

It will be in his Offerings his whole visit this weekend!

Yaaaaaaay!

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Your presence alone is enough to stress the test (I mean that in the nicest way possible :D ).

Wait, it's a stress test for just being there? Are you calling us fat? D:

Archived