Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro Relay Stress Test (6/17/2022) (Completed)

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, HypoTherm said:

Fair enough. But better to ask the question you want answered rather than imply a different question and get an answer you already know (and then respond with a sarcasm meme)?

I know I know... the internet works that way an awful lot...

There are multiple ways of obtaining information as well as prompting further conversation.  It boils down to environment, personality and how likely you're going to get a response.

It being the internet aside, policing how someone interacts with a written environment isn't going to be a good time for anyone due to the massive amounts of missing information one gets from body language, facial expression, tone, etc. as well as simple familiarity with everyone involved.  Keep in mind as well, not everyone sits down at the keyboard with the express intent of being clear & detailed, let alone in a mental/physical position to know they aren't being clear and detailed.  (Hint, chronic migraines & it was a migraine day, I thought my post would be obvious sarcasm.)

4 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

There are multiple ways of obtaining information as well as prompting further conversation.  It boils down to environment, personality and how likely you're going to get a response.

It being the internet aside, policing how someone interacts with a written environment isn't going to be a good time for anyone due to the massive amounts of missing information one gets from body language, facial expression, tone, etc. as well as simple familiarity with everyone involved.  Keep in mind as well, not everyone sits down at the keyboard with the express intent of being clear & detailed, let alone in a mental/physical position to know they aren't being clear and detailed.  (Hint, chronic migraines & it was a migraine day, I thought my post would be obvious sarcasm.)

Sorry to hear you've got a chronic migraine going.

In every other respect I try and approach posts in the way you've described. In this case I didn't pick up on the sarcasm so you got the literal answer. All too often when I try to respond to the post and infer the subtle question, I find out it wasn't meant that way. It's the internet and you can't win 😉

Anyway - thanks for taking the time to explain. Peace out and hope you have a good day.

4 minutes ago, HypoTherm said:

Sorry to hear you've got a chronic migraine going.

In every other respect I try and approach posts in the way you've described. In this case I didn't pick up on the sarcasm so you got the literal answer. All too often when I try to respond to the post and infer the subtle question, I find out it wasn't meant that way. It's the internet and you can't win 😉

Anyway - thanks for taking the time to explain. Peace out and hope you have a good day.

Always happy to have a conversation.  I hope I wasn't coming off as snarky, just trying to answer clearly.

Have a great Friday!

On 2022-06-13 at 7:09 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Greetings, Tenno!

A quick PSA to inform you of our plans this Friday June 17th, 2022 to do a Relay Stress Test during Baro’s visit on all platforms. The request is simple: come visit ye ol’ Baro in his Relay when he arrives at 9a.m ET on whichever platform you choose. Red Text will be there to keep you entertained as we test that stress for roughly an hour.

While the idea of Red Text flicking the lights is enticing enough to participate, Baro will also be bringing Primed Chamber in his offerings for Ducats on all platforms to sweeten the deal! 

We thank you in advance for helping us stress test the Relay in prep for TennoCon 2022 on July 16th!

-----------

17/06/2022 - Thank you to all who participated! What was your high score? :P 

some 5 or so hours later, a clean 1,000,000 delivery points lol.
Wr2twco.png

Archived