Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.6.2

[DE]Danielle

Echoes of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.6.2

TennoCon 2022 is fast approaching (July 16th)! This is potentially one of the last Hotfixes we will be putting out before we put all our focus exclusively on the TennoCon build (wink wink nudge nudge). Our focus for these Hotfixes is to tend to feedback from Echoes of the Zariman before we change gears. 

Friendly reminder that we have a Relay Stress Test during Baro’s appearance this Friday in preparation for TennoCon - hope to see you there!

Changes: 

• Updated the grip position on the Ferlarx’s Incarnon mode model.  
  • Reduced the Standing cost of the Zariman Test Tube Station from 40k to 4k. 
    • Seems we let an extra 0 slip through on this one! This was not intended, as 40k Standing is STEEP for some test tubes. So we have brought it down in line with the rest of Hombask’s decor offerings. For those you have purchased the Zariman Test Tube Station at its original 40k Standing price up until now, an inbox message will be sent to you with 18x Voidplume Crest for each Test Tube Station purchased. We will update you on when that script will be run. 
    • Update 4:08pm - The refund Script for the Zariman Test Tube Station has started running! We update here once it's completed. 
    • Update 6:00pm - The Script is still running! Hang tight if you haven't yet received the Inbox message.
    • Update 10:15am, June 16th - It appears the Script ran briefly last night and then paused, we likely be running it again shortly - hang tight!
    • Update 11:30am, June 16th - The Script has restarted! 
    • Update 3:00pm, June 16th - The Script has now finished. Any players that purchased the Zariman Test Tube Kit before the Hotfix should now have received their inbox message with the refund difference in Voidplumes. Thanks for your patience! 
  • Helminth Weapon Damage Invigorations will now no longer apply to Dog Days missions. 
    • Dog Days was always intended to have everyone on the same level to enjoy some summer fun! The ability to increase the Soaktron’s damage via Invigorations went against that principle, so it has been removed. 

Optimizations: 

• Fixed big refreshing delays when opening the Nightwave Challenges screen. 

Fixes: 

• Fixed inviting players via chat that are not in your Friends, Recent Players, or Clan list resulting in a “Could not parse targetID” error and not delivering the invite. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1313598-error-on-invitation-to-squad-outbound-and-inbound-could-not-parse-targetid/
  • Fixed Arbitration Drones at times not dropping their invincibility, which would prevent the mission from being completed.  
  • Fixed kills made by non-player allies (Specters, Kuva Liches, etc.) not counting towards the ‘Awaken a Dormant Void Angel and Defeat It’ Zariman Bounty challenge.
  • Fixed the Felarx in its Incarnon mode being able to generate and maintain charge from its shots. Charge is only built up while out of Incarnon mode. 
  • Fixed Felarx’s reload FX not applying custom Energy colors. 
  • Fixed the rotating shield FX on enemies affected by Guardian Eximus not disappearing after being killed. 
  • Fixed a wonky chord and made balance tweaks to the Void’s Song Shawzin. 
  • Fixed the Ventkids’ Ranks 3,4, and 5 Sigils displaying the Vox Solaris Sigils instead when equipped. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1313639-ventkid-sigils-using-incorrectdifferent-sigil-appearance/
  • Fixed the ‘Catch X Fish Without Missing a Throw’ Riven challenge resetting on each throw, even when making contact with a fish.
  • Fixed “nan(ind)” showing up in the UI when channeling Harrow’s Thurible with the unlimited energy buff from Lohk Surges instead of the charge amount you’ve accumulated.
    • Harrow’s Thurible under the influence of the unlimited energy buff from Lohk Surges will now simply yield maximum efficiency.  
  • Fixed being able to cast Inaros’ Devour on allied crewmembers on the Railjack by using the Tactical Menu. Crewmembers are friends, not food. 
  • Fixed Sirocco’s bullet entry points not aligning with the crosshair in The New War quest. 
  • Fixed the Vericres appearing in the Profile page and Codex. 
  • Fixed Aeolak’s magazine getting stuck in hand if the reload animation gets interrupted. 
  • Fixed Eximus Credit Cache reward appearing like a mod when dropped. As reported here:     https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1314337-killing-eximus-drops-a-mod-symbol-but-no-actual-mod/
  • Fixed the Sabotage target points in the Kuva Fortress Assault mission missing their color to indicate where to shoot. 
  • Fixed the Sands of Inaros quest completion inbox message having incorrect formatting and content in it. 
  • Fixed the health bar UI missing on the consoles you are defending in the Deadlock Protocol quest. 
  • Fixed Alert UI pop-ups appearing in the Dormizone scene in the Angels of the Zariman quest. 
  • Fixed the Khora Urushu Skin legs looking sunken into her feet.
  • Fixed Khora Urushu Skin having weird looking heels created from stretched polys. 
  • Fixed stretched embers in the Verv Ephemera. 
  • Fixed the Verv Ephemera not scaling with Archwing. 
  • Fixed dissolve issues with the Crania Ephemera.
  • Fixed script error that would occur when aborting a mission while Stalker was in the middle of his spawn-in sequence. 
  • Fixed script error from Revenant’s Enthrall. 
  • Fixed script error from Nova’s Antimatter Drop. 
  • Fixed script error in Interception missions. 
  • Fixed a script error that could occur if an ally protected by Amesha's Watchful Swarm was killed/destroyed with some but not all drone charges left.
  • Fixed script error with Helminth’s Sprint Speed Invigoration buff. 

• Helminth Weapon Damage Invigorations will now no longer apply to Dog Days missions. 
    • Dog Days was always intended to have everyone on the same level to enjoy some summer fun! The ability to increase the Soaktron’s damage via Invigorations went against that principle, so it has been removed. 

Thanks for making the event less fun :/

1 minute ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed Arbitration Drones at times not dropping their invincibility, which would prevent the mission from being completed.

very nice you got a solution for this in the last update before tennocon =)

Thanks for the update.

Just a reminder regarding Conclave: the recent fix of the fall-off bug has improved things considerably already, so that's great. But there are still more outstanding bugs and issues that haven't been addressed, some of them have been present for a long time. Here are some of the worst ones at the moment (also mentioned previously):

• Telos Boltace -- could simply be disabled if not reset to its pre Old Blood behaviour. Ragdolls on players should never have been a thing in a mode that limits CC to slows, impairs and knockdowns. In some cases it can even break the maps. E.g. here the player just keeps falling for over a minute until a reset happens:
    Spoiler

N2Ogr6z.png

th1xSDB.png

tYb1Vgz.png

305EkJ8.png

WiPoa1a.png

In other cases one can get stuck in the geometry or even land outside the map entirely. It has been brought up many threads before, e.g. here. And also illustrated, e.g. excerpt from a post of mine in that thread when I got stuck in the geometry after a ragdoll:
    stuck.webp

• Wolf Sledge -- its throw has it all: very high damage and range, retained the super-fast Glaive wind-up (pre-change), homing projectile, knockdown, AoE explosion without any radial fall-off and can melee block while throwing, negating 100% of incoming shots in that direction. Here's an example clip.

• Saryn's passive + any electric weapon. A bug introduced with the damage type rework makes it possible for Electric procs to refresh themselves. This gets exploited by some to get an unavoidable damage source which ultimately just kills without being able to do much about it. Especially problematic with AoE like from Castanas.

There are more problems, but these are some of the worst offenders right now. People would already be happy if you just disabled e.g. Telos Boltace and Wolf Sledge if you don't want to take the time to fix the bugs/balance properly.

I've already tried to get in touch in other ways, but I didn't get the Valkyr Deluxe posture when I purchased the package, for the other warframes there is a copy of the valkyr's default posture. other than that everything is perfect thanks for everything <3

4 minutes ago, ABlindGuyPlays said:

So no changes for Caliban, Yareli, Gyre, Hespar, or Alternox.

OK. Changes that did happen are appreciated, but you are letting a lot of stuff go to rot while focusing on the next new shiney thing.

Pretty Much.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

People always Forget how Buggy Warframe is When New Shinies get Announced..

Melee combos that involve right click in melee mod still dont work they get stuck on the first attack in the chain over and over making melee pretty much unusable effects 99% of weapons from regular melee weapons to exalted ones 

10 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Helminth Weapon Damage Invigorations will now no longer apply to Dog Days missions. 

i kinda saw that coming , i took advantage of it but i always felt it was not fair play , thx for taking care of it 

Please make the Dog Days Ephemera permanent. You've just made literal fish a permanent cosmetic, along with bird and bat wings and heart arrows and snow clouds and all the other things, so please continue with the others that are still temporary for no good reason. And since obviously there are a lot of players that don't like the idea of literal fish floating around, or bird and bat wings or heart arrows or snow clouds or candy canes or santa hats or jingle bells or all the others, please add an option to hide these kinds of silly cosmetics.

Yareli improvements when? She's almost a year old and still feels unfinished!

• I want Sea Snares that don't kamikaze into walls or idle doing nothing.
  • I want to use primaries on K-Drives.
  • I want to mod Merulina. The K-Drive syndicate's K-Drive-themed K-Drive quest frame should be able to equip the K-Drive syndicate's K-Drive mods.
  • I want Riptide that I can place and detonate when I choose. I want Sea Snares to drag enemies in. S Y N E R G Y.
  • And many more.
16 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Fixed the Khora Urushu Skin legs looking sunken into her feet.
  • Fixed Khora Urushu Skin having weird looking heels created from stretched polys. 

Nice! I know there's another Khora enthusiast that will be very pleased with this.

16 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Helminth Weapon Damage Invigorations will now no longer apply to Dog Days missions. 

Any word on roll distance being extremely short in Dog Days? (Presumably it's a bug)

Archived