Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.6.2

[DE]Danielle

Now that the new war is out, are you going to fix nyx, khora, titania, banshee and  nova deluxe skins? you change the textures after purchase witch is a SCAM

after  31.6.1 some effects are too bright now like the bramma explosion and even the light on the zariman is too strong, I really hope this is a bug otherwise plz don´t let people that don´t play the game do this kind of changes 

Spoiler

230410-20220612183127-1.png

Spoiler

230410-20220612183306-1.png

when an enemy walks in front of you

Spoiler

230410-20220612183125-1.png

1. sometimes enemies glow in the dark for some reason is really distracting

2. when casting mirage clones the screen flickers randomly  this was report months a go can you fix it a can´t see your animations

3. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette 

4. give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look weird

5. nikana zaw holster style is bug

6. the valkyr deluxe has some problems, DE fix the seams. now can you fix the clipping 

Her breast deforms in a weird way              Crappy metallic material can´t be colored if you use darker colors                                  the goofy arms clip like hell 

Spoiler

230410-20220427120635-1.png

here are other examples of the arm clipping  you can´t even move with out this falling apart, and is mostly the left arm that clips and deforms the chest

Spoiler

230410-20220428101728-1.png

shoehorning different body types into your generic skeleton ruins the models

7. nova deluxe crouch has been broken for a year and half now

Spoiler

16g3CQl.png

8. rhino deluxe helmet breaks when casting Iron skin, before the horn have the stupid glitter effect that you add last time, now it has red paint on the horn and on the sides of the head, also the eyes get looks bad

Spoiler

230410-20220429004746-1.png

9. now that you "improve" the metallic textures of the game you also mess up some warframe  textures DE. I´m gonna look to other frames and let you know to see if you feel like fixing it 

here is another texture that you ruin DE 

before                                                                                                                                                after

Spoiler

230410-20220219142608.png

and is even worst depending of the light the material changes

looks normal                                               looks opaque and glows?                                       even worst                                                             glows

Spoiler

230410-20220422143529-1.png

and limbo deluxe no longer looks metallic

Spoiler

230410-20220217181425.png

before the shapes look more define and with nice reflections                                             now it loos plain and opaque like cheap plastic

Spoiler

2021-01-21-01-15.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Spoiler

2021-01-21-01-15-02.png

nyx nemesis skin also looks bad now

before well define shapes and metallic look                                                                                  now the shape look plain and opaque like plastic

Spoiler

2021-02-14-17-161.png

before                                                                                                                                              after

Spoiler

2021-02-14-17-16.png

before nyx look like bronze material now looks like cheap ass metallic plastic                            also khora material is no longer metallic but this crap opaque                                                                                                                                                              material by the way armor is still clipping trough her chest

Spoiler

230410-20220209145955-1.png

here is another example nidus prime arm no longer look like metal, no reflection. before it look like silver no is this opaque garbage

Spoiler

230410-20220209145955.png

10. gauss feet are bug

Spoiler

unknown-2021-11-13-00-17.png

11. armors clipping through khora chest

Spoiler

Warframe-2021-08-07-00-00.png

12. khora urushu animation breaks her feet

Spoiler

unknown-2021-11-13-00-16.png

13. you haven´t fix any of this textures, when I purchase this skins didn't look like that you change it months after.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/

Spoiler

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

14. metallic materials look bad if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

nova atomic now has the same material that xaku has, come on DE make up your mind, those white stripes look bad

before                                                                                                                                           after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18-01.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18.png

I don´t know why a bough this skin

15. your promo material show textures that are no the same in game

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-11.png

and here are some caps from devstream and zephyr rework 

devstream                                                                               zephyr rework                                                                           final

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-44-01.png

in the promotional photo the texture look like some kind of iridescence material but in game looks like plastic

Spoiler

Gara-Deluxe-Poster.png

10 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Helminth Weapon Damage Invigorations will now no longer apply to Dog Days missions. 
    • Dog Days was always intended to have everyone on the same level to enjoy some summer fun! The ability to increase the Soaktron’s damage via Invigorations went against that principle, so it has been removed. 

Why though? It was the only way to make this terrible event bearable.

10 hours ago, LORDZEPHYRPrime said:

thanks for the update!

I think the accessories of TENNOCON 2022 are very cool, but I am a TENNO who only joined the game in the past few years.

I hope that there will be an opportunity for we novice TENNO to buy TENNOCON accessories from previous years. Thank you

Sort of doubt it though, might appear in a special event selling stuff in the back of Maroos Bazar, forget what her name is, plus buying stuff at the time of event is like well been there got the T-Shirt to prove it so to speak. :tongue:

10 hours ago, Sean said:

As it is, and with the cost of items tied to it, it's nothing but a slog to play through with it seemingly getting worse year-to-year with this year's change being the nerf to rolling.

Rolling isn't nerfed it seems to be a bug when certain Warframes get used in Dog Days it bugs out the roll function, search the Forums, I've seen the posts about players talking about it.

10 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We have been looking at the feedback for this! Just might not make it in hotfix style, but we are well aware of its Incarnon form feeling lackluster in comparison. 

Very underwhelming, also why a pair of Pistols, I was expecting a different style of Shotgun effect or some change, not a pair of pistols which I carry, two pistols is going backwards. :(

5 hours ago, Zakimus said:

Still got nothing to say on the Void Dash nerf or when it's going to return?

As long as People Continue to Log in Despite The Nerfs.... You can Pretty much kiss Void Dash Good Bye....

Same Goes for CC and pretty much any sort of Variety....

13 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

forget what her name is

Varzia...

skitter caught me in the elevator as client and i had already clicked the solo extract and it locked me out of leaving and no option to abort mission and i was suck in the locked elevator. i had to close warframe, rip rewards, she did not want too see me latter girl.

14 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Dog Days was always intended to have everyone on the same level to enjoy some summer fun! The ability to increase the Soaktron’s damage via Invigorations went against that principle, so it has been removed. 

Huh, so my crit chance one was doing something? Though i guess the crit chance of the soaktron might be so low it didnt matter. Well, just to ruin the fun more, i think the damage bonus from relay fonts counts.

hace 9 horas, ToKeSia dijo:

It won't return, give up , DE will improve void sling as much as possible instead.

Until they speed it up x4 and make it go in a straight line there is no point in giving up. It's plain terrible as of now.

19 hours ago, wirecard said:

Pls fix Magus Cloud completely breaking Vazarin Protective Dash by shrinking radius down to a dot.

It's not obvious that there is any problem?  Without Cloud, I have to pass within 2 meters of an ally to trigger the invulnerability,  while if I have Cloud then passing within 7/8 meters is enough to activate. Can you demonstrate please?

11 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Yes! Known bug, we should have a fix coming in the next hotfix :) 

22 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

It's not obvious that there is any problem?  Without Cloud, I have to pass within 2 meters of an ally to trigger the invulnerability,  while if I have Cloud then passing within 7/8 meters is enough to activate. Can you demonstrate please?

Maybe it is time to introduce a known bugs list that is actively updated? That covers a more comprehensive list of bugs so that you don't need to be going through and handpicking certain comments to respond to.

Having to post in every single update thread just to get a bug seen makes me think there could be a way better method than just having to respond to seemingly random comments that talks about a bug while ignoring all others.

1 hour ago, XHADgaming said:

Maybe it is time to introduce a known bugs list that is actively updated?

It's been time for about 9 years.  They've even made some worthy attempts at it in the not-so-distant past: https://trello.com/b/jKHMPANy/all-platforms-sisters-of-parvos-bug-feedback-tracking

As I'm sure many do, I find the almost total lack of public tracking and feedback pretty frustrating.  Every time I use or am tempted to use the bug report forums here, I have to wonder if there's even a  chance it might be worth the effort.

Archived