Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Splitting Up Blueprint Drops For Warframes Into Different Levels

Droo

Intro:

If you want to build a cool new Warframe, you have to collect the three blueprints to make the three components of a Warframe, and then you can assemble the Warframe.

At the moment, this realistically means that you have to fight the same boss about ten times or more to get all of the blueprints. It can be pretty tedious doing the same mission a whole bunch of times in a row. On top of this, when you kill the boss, you sometimes get excited because you see that he dropped a blueprint for you, but it can very easily be the same one that you've already collected, which can be pretty disappointing.

Main Idea:

I suggest that the 3 blueprints for each Warframe be distrubted between multiple levels. Each blueprint could be put into the loot tables of a boss or mini-boss on a seperate level instead of having them each drop from the same boss on the same level. That could alleviate some of the tedium of unlocking a new Warframe.

Other Ideas:

The Chassis, Helmet, and Systems blueprints could be distrubuted between bosses of varying strength.

-i.e. The Chassis blueprint could drop from a lil' weenie mini-boss, the Helmet blueprint could drop off of a normal sized boss, and the Systems blueprint could drop off of a high-difficulty, big, complicated boss that feels like a serious fight with mechanics (going in the direction of the design of The Jackal, probably higher level than the Jackal though). This process could feel more like a progression through a series of steps instead of just plowing through the same medium-sized boss repeatedly.

To the Developers of Warframe:

I hope that my main idea is taken into consideration, and I hope that you continue to make the game even more awesome and crazy fun than it currently is. Great work on the game thus far!

Edited by Droo