Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PLAYSTATION) Echoes of the Zariman: Hotfix #3

7 hours ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

Can you post a video of it happening?

https://youtu.be/RQ70YVB7rC0

In the video, you can see my around the 2 minute mark that the energy Regen stops working despite the duration not having ran out. Also the build I run gives 121% to Gyre's abilities and weapons. To my understanding (and I may be completely wrong on this, let me know if so) the crit chance granted by cathode Grace works similar to the smeeta kavat's crit buff when it comes to Gyre's abilities, meaning that I should have guaranteed yellow cross for my abilities, which also stop occuring while the duration is still up.

On 2022-06-16 at 8:33 PM, (PSN)x7thmoon said:

unfortunately it definitely is. i'v brout these bugs to de's attention several times past several months along with many other major bugs and de just ignores it. the claim of de listening to its comunity/players is a lie. all de is intristed in now a days is spaming half baked content scaming players fer mony and fraudulently offering so calld drops to rally veiwers to meet a quata and then said players never even get said drops. de has become the next bungie

I’m also sad that that they didn’t fix the dueling room bug 

16 hours ago, (PSN)DarkArticMage said:

https://youtu.be/RQ70YVB7rC0

In the video, you can see my around the 2 minute mark that the energy Regen stops working despite the duration not having ran out. Also the build I run gives 121% to Gyre's abilities and weapons. To my understanding (and I may be completely wrong on this, let me know if so) the crit chance granted by cathode Grace works similar to the smeeta kavat's crit buff when it comes to Gyre's abilities, meaning that I should have guaranteed yellow cross for my abilities, which also stop occuring while the duration is still up.

So answer me this.

When you play as host, does that energy Regen ever stop? Like let's say you had it up for 3 minutes. Does that Regen stop?

4 minutes ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

So answer me this.

When you play as host, does that energy Regen ever stop? Like let's say you had it up for 3 minutes. Does that Regen stop?

No. The day before I had run a 20 minute survival on sedna( it was a relic survival, axi). I had cast Cathode Grace when under the reactant buff in the first round and had kept those buffed effects until extraction.

8 hours ago, (PSN)DarkArticMage said:

No. The day before I had run a 20 minute survival on sedna( it was a relic survival, axi). I had cast Cathode Grace when under the reactant buff in the first round and had kept those buffed effects until extraction.

So yeah. 

1) It's definitely not working as intended. 

2) The critical bonus is not flat. So it doesn't work like Harrow or Arcane Avenger. That percent increase is like that of vital sense. It's multiplicative. So if a weapon has a base 20% crit chance, it won't be as noticable as if it had a 40% crit chance base. 

Archived