Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(XBOX) Echoes of the Zariman: Hotfix #3

[DE]CoreyOnline

TennoCon 2022 is fast approaching (July 16th)! This is potentially the last Hotfix we will be putting out before we put all our focus exclusively on the TennoCon build (unless there is an emergency hotfix needed). While this Hotfix is small, it contains some “before the weekend” fixes and back-end prep for tomorrow’s Relay Stress Test during Baro’s appearance - hope to see you there!

Optimizations:

• Made systemic micro-optimizations to memory usage for all platforms.
  • Improved the Twitch Drop inbox notifications when delivered.

Fixes:

• Fixed slow rolling speed in Dog Days missions. We cleaned up our molasses spill, sorry about that.
  • Fixed camera becoming frozen after viewing Wish List in the Profile menu.
  • Fixed script error with Vauban’s Minelayer HUD UI.
  • Fixed script error with Wukong’s Passive.
  • Fixed script error with Protea’s Temporal Anchor.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur if Zenurik's Disarming Sling hit a player under the effects of a Radiation proc.
  • Fixed a script error from HUD after Host migration.
  • Fixed script error related to the Argozene Drops in the Void Armageddon mission.

• 2 weeks later...

Still so many issues. How about how the Zarimum bounties fail as often as not and the objectives don’t get met, even upon completing them? Or let’s do an easier one, orb Vallis mining nodes still don’t register. I know console players are a literal afterthought but Jesus, still issues in orb vallis? I speak too soon because who hasn’t caught an eidolon without at least one glitch right? Voms don’t spawn or lures disappear. We jus eat these things as playing warframe.  But let’s put out more content. Not fix anything 5 years old. Novel idea, let someone who actually knows how to play your game do so before putting anything out. Clearly nothing is tested or vetted appropriately. I’m a vet so I will keep playing but the statement and the laugh afterwards of “warframe being warframe” maybe shouldn’t need to happen. Your mods and representatives are laughably bad at the game. Let folks who can actually play it test it. 

Archived