Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

looking for lost soundtrack

Denton722

soundtrack was named on youtube empyrean sourge 

its similar almost in everyway to

https://youtu.be/imSOHPyDQss 

but the drum beat was increased at the end made it very epic for my taste as it had that vibe that "things got seriuse".

There is that drum beat part in the soundtrack at  1.51 that i mentioned above but its shorter there and it plays in same time with other parts of the soundtrack where the one that i was looking for had it more refined  that those drums are heard  much clearer. Maybe someone has it downloaded?

22 hours ago, ant99999 said:

The author of another channel uploading the soundtracks, which probably included this one, seems to have deleted the channel unfortunately. That particular version is gone, sadly.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

FOUND IT FOUND IT fu ye!
▶ Warframe Soundtrack - Empyrean - Surge (Railjack Combat #4) №3067057343 | Скачать mp3 бесплатно, слушать онлайн музыку - SkySound7.com
took me  hell of time with wayback machine  and recovermy video
1st i had to bloody hell find the link from the list i lost it from recoverymy vdeio
2nd i had to wait long long long long long to only get currect link  and The Wayback Machine does not have this video archived.
BUT it saved the name of the video: Warframe Soundtrack - Empyrean - Surge (Railjack Combat #4). 
3rd After which it was google 15 min to find it on some site and download it 
I AM SO HAPPY :D that 5x drum that is crystal clear  beautiful, more of a tense movie scene. 
I had it only one time able to recreate it the my gameplay.
Rest of the soundtrack that i was able to find on youtube had it one time run on the track board which is so small or muffled by other parts of the track.
Mission Accomplish Tenno time to go to listen to music.

On 2022-06-29 at 2:15 PM, Denton722 said:

FOUND IT FOUND IT fu ye!
▶ Warframe Soundtrack - Empyrean - Surge (Railjack Combat #4) №3067057343 | Скачать mp3 бесплатно, слушать онлайн музыку - SkySound7.com
took me  hell of time with wayback machine  and recovermy video
1st i had to bloody hell find the link from the list i lost it from recoverymy vdeio
2nd i had to wait long long long long long to only get currect link  and The Wayback Machine does not have this video archived.
BUT it saved the name of the video: Warframe Soundtrack - Empyrean - Surge (Railjack Combat #4). 
3rd After which it was google 15 min to find it on some site and download it 
I AM SO HAPPY :D that 5x drum that is crystal clear  beautiful, more of a tense movie scene. 
I had it only one time able to recreate it the my gameplay.
Rest of the soundtrack that i was able to find on youtube had it one time run on the track board which is so small or muffled by other parts of the track.
Mission Accomplish Tenno time to go to listen to music.

Nice one! Your link doesn't work btw. Care to re-share?

Archived