Please Allow Players To Quit The New War Mission

I am at the railjack part where I have to fly to the ship.. My railjack barely moves and I can’t make it to the ship, so I’m stuck in a loop. My railjack is t leveled because I bought it from the market place. There was no indication that we had to have leveled up Necromechs and Railjacks. It just said we needed them. Now because I can’t quit the mission, I am stuck at the same part. 

Edited by (PSN)Rocky_Rozae
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, (PSN)Rocky_Rozae said:

I am at the railjack part where I have to fly to the ship.. My railjack barely moves and I can’t make it to the ship, so I’m stuck in a loop. My railjack is t leveled because I bought it from the market place. There was no indication that we had to have leveled up Necromechs and Railjacks. It just said we needed them. Now because I can’t quit the mission, I am stuck at the same part. 

I'm also going to guess you have no mods because you bought Railjack from the Market and didn't earn any mods in the missions to put on it.

If you can update your engines and weapons to the MARK III from the Dojo research if you have access to one will improve Railjack.

9 hours ago, (PSN)Rocky_Rozae said:

we didn't have to take a full Intrinsics 10, maxed RJ no; one of our fellow Tenno actually completed TNW with the literal barebones stuff- iirc they made a YouTube vid of it to prove it is possible.

My RJ has a loadout, she's around Intrinsics 6- did TNW pretty easily. Replay, the game chose Loadout B- a blank loadout unknown to me until mid-mission when I realised I had no Tactical mods; still managed to complete the sequence.

You only need a basic understanding of how to play RJ to complete TNW and a competent crew you can hire from Tinker at Fortuna if you really want to be sure but as the Sentients don't board the ship, a good Gunner will be enough and Engineer. Even without a crew it is still doable

• Like 1

8 hours ago, (XBOX)Skippy575 said:

There are two railjack parts. Which one are you talking about, the beginning or end of the quest

I think OP is at the first part after we played through Kahl and Veso's missions as they mention the ship which was our rush to catapult either Tenshin or ourselves into the mothership... one of the two but I believe it was Teshin as he wanted to wreck the Orphix to allow us to board in our Warframe

I'll second that.  Let me out of this stupid quest.  I'm tired of this quest with a wimpy character that has no weapons, no armor, no defenses, that get's one shot by enemies with abilities.  Just let me go back to normal Warframe...you know the game where we have armor, weapons, mods, and abilities to combat with.  I really don't get where they are going with this operator mode that doesn't even have void energy.  Honestly I was ready to quit this quest when Teshin died.  So now that he's dead who runs the Steel Path. 

I'm literally looking around the room during the temporal lecture and all the students mirror how I feel.  Some are sleeping, most are just disconnected and uninterested.  Multi-dimensions and another mother from an alternate dimension is what is going to get us out of this mess...ugh.  What a tired script.  

Remember how our operator used to yell..."Come on!", when we weren't doing well in a mission?  Now I'm saying "Come on!".

You want me to kill 3 archons with nothing but a bow and a prayer that I don't get hit?  No shield, and only 250 health.  A character that can't run, or jump against a foe that can teleport.   WTF.  I guess DE only wants good players moving forward.  The mediocre players will be stuck in the new war forever, until they realize their error and put in an option to continue the quest or quit. 

Edited by CMBDIs

10 minutes ago, CMBDIs said:

Remember how our operator used to yell..."Come on!", when we weren't doing well in a mission?  Now I'm saying "Come on!".

You want me to kill 3 archons with nothing but a bow and a prayer that I don't get hit?  No shield, and only 250 health.  A character that can run, or jump against a foe that can teleport.   WTF.  I guess DE only wants good players moving forward.  The mediocre players will be stuck in the new war forever, until they realize their error and put in an option to continue the quest or quit. 

Yes I agree it could have timeout function to give the player a break, I did find the bow killed them easily, I was over the moon to get away from the amp I was using when I got the bow, was thinking Far Cry skills here I come. :devil:

I'm especially disappointed by the exit screen...if you leave now, your progress will be saved, but you will lose all rewards and completion bonuses.  Awesome.  could the new war be any worse?  How did they imagine this would be fun game play?

8 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Yes I agree it could have timeout function to give the player a break, I did find the bow killed them easily, I was over the moon to get away from the amp I was using when I got the bow, was thinking Far Cry skills here I come. :devil:

Nataruk, from an archer; is amaaaazing. That bow and I go hunting often heh though part of me is sad we give her over to our Warframe and don't get to arm our Operator/ Drifter with the bow ever again.... awww

9 hours ago, CMBDIs said:

You want me to kill 3 archons with nothing but a bow and a prayer that I don't get hit?  No shield, and only 250 health.  A character that can't run, or jump against a foe that can teleport.   WTF.  I guess DE only wants good players moving forward.  The mediocre players will be stuck in the new war forever, until they realize their error and put in an option to continue the quest or quit. 

Okay calm your jets.. firstly quests aren't meant to be impossible and too many complained; as you are- that Warframe was ez, a snoozefest sooo DE trying new stuff come up with TNW that has true stealth and takes you out of your comfort zone to make you think instead of meta stuff and face roll.

You think TNW is too hard? Then you haven't tried Zariman; the new-new map area that must be done to unlock Arbitrations and SP again as seriously they really are a reason to complain. TNW is out the box yes but not impossible

Edited by (PSN)Claudija

21 hours ago, CMBDIs said:

...if you leave now, your progress will be saved...

This of course is not true....it only saves from the very start of your current mission....I found that out when I quit in disgust almost at the very end of one of the sneak parts...then logged in the next day all the way back at the beginning.

Havent logged in since  :/

27 minutes ago, MorradiX said:

This of course is not true....it only saves from the very start of your current mission....I found that out when I quit in disgust almost at the very end of one of the sneak parts...then logged in the next day all the way back at the beginning.

it does save checkpoints during the mission however. Fortuna once you enter the vents, start final rush to the elevator, start the base section: each is a checkpoint save and should retain even if you log out iirc

14 minutes ago, MorradiX said:

I quit and went back to the game 5 or 6 times throughout the weekend.  I finally got through it, but it was still not enjoyable for me.  I'm not sure why they ever thought that a character with zero skill would be fun for veteran players.  I felt like I was playing other games like metroid prime where you have to memorize the boss moves and play it over and over again to memorize the boss moves.  It was not the game style I prefer and in my opinion a game style not even from warframe, the operative word being warframe...of which there wasn't one in the quest until you slogged through with the drifter far enough.  Once you kill two bosses, any two I guess, you can pick drifter or operator to fight the 3rd.  I chose operator and was able to play as my main wukong prime through the rest.

On 2022-06-19 at 5:13 PM, (PSN)Claudija said:

it does save checkpoints during the mission however. Fortuna once you enter the vents, start final rush to the elevator, start the base section: each is a checkpoint save and should retain even if you log out iirc

It didnt  :/

On 2022-06-19 at 4:33 PM, CMBDIs said:

I quit and went back to the game 5 or 6 times throughout the weekend.  I finally got through it, but it was still not enjoyable for me.  I'm not sure why they ever thought that a character with zero skill would be fun for veteran players.  I felt like I was playing other games like metroid prime where you have to memorize the boss moves and play it over and over again to memorize the boss moves.  It was not the game style I prefer and in my opinion a game style not even from warframe, the operative word being warframe...of which there wasn't one in the quest until you slogged through with the drifter far enough.  Once you kill two bosses, any two I guess, you can pick drifter or operator to fight the 3rd.  I chose operator and was able to play as my main wukong prime through the rest.

ahh Wukong main that's why you struggled as he is so cheap you cheese pretty much everything bar Eidolons so, DE give you a thematic sequence where you use the brain not Cloudwalker leave twin kill everything, extract as typical fare.

Try AoZ... really try it as it makes TNW a cakewalk plus changes up a lot of what you think you know about Survival, Mobile Defense and introduces two brand-new modes so try it out.