Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Announcers are mute

kuriba101

Since a week or more, I cant hear any Announcers (Lotus, Ordis etc.) I even resetted my Settings but it still doesnt work.

When someone is talking, the rest of the audio goes to the background like someone is talking, but no one is actually saying anything. 

Also worth to mention that the announcers stay on the Screen, wich is very annoying (Especially with Lotus and her "movement" .-.) and dont go away until either someone else "talks" or the mission is over. 

Please help, i dont want to do the story without people talking because i cant read and play xD

Edit: Also Dialogues with an selectable Option and some Quest dialouges only Trigger when I Tab out and back in.

4 hours ago, kuriba101 said:

Since a week or more, I cant hear any Announcers (Lotus, Ordis etc.) I even resetted my Settings but it still doesnt work.

First step just have a look at your settings. See if transmission volume is low or off. I imagine it probably is fine, but check just incase. The other thing to try is to verify the download cache through the launcher. Open the launcher, then hit the cog in the top right, it will be in there.

Archived