Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to interact/leave foundry when using mouse and keyboard

(XBOX)Dakstra

For the last couple of months when entering the foundry and then using keyboard and mouse, it is not possible to click on anything in the foundry or leave it.

I’m not sure if the exact cause to replicate. It doesn’t seem to be when first entering the foundry with mouse and keyboard as it also happens when first selecting the foundry using controller.

I’ve held off reporting the bug with a few new updates but hasn’t yet been fixed and is causing a few full game resets per game session.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Dakstra said:

For the last couple of months when entering the foundry and then using keyboard and mouse, it is not possible to click on anything in the foundry or leave it.

On PC, I have experienced a similar thing (for years). It has never been 100% replicable. But it has always happened for me when entering with a controller, then trying to M+KB. I assume it could also happen the other way around, but never do it that way. It does always let me back out of the foundry though, using the relevant exit button (B on XB1).

• 2 months later...

The bug seems to occur most when input from both controller and mouse is detected while the UI is still loading (Although I have never been able to exit the menu without restarting the game). As of Veilbreaker update 32, it seems to have spread to other systems; affecting:

The simulacrum console

The syndicate menu when accessed from the console in the orbiter

Individual Syndicate standing screen (Which fail to load entirely)

The Ducat Kiosk

Simaris research console (Fails to load)

Darvo's unaffected

Simaris offerings are unaffected

Archived