Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boreal Mods still dont provide damage reduction in flight

(XBOX)GuidingTitan151

Prelude: wanted to make a really strong titania build. I saw boreal mods collectively were suppose to provide a 60% reduction in damage

I have every airborne damage reduction mod avaliable to titania; adaptation (not really an airborne one, but works in this state), aerodynamic, aviator, coaction drift (only injunction with aerodynamic), agility drift, Boreal's hatred, boreal's anguish, and (on a polearm that is equipped) Boreal's contempt.

I read through the patch notes this was suppose to be corrected for update 30.0.1. But it appears to still not be working as intended.

With all the listed mods above using the provided formulas there should have been roughly 99.93% damage reduction, but i noticed with adaptation i was still only getting about a 95% reduction. So i went mod by mod figuring out where the mods arent applying.

As a base i started with no mods and set the enemy level to 60 all corrupt heavy gunners, and timed how long it would take an unmodded titania to die. I tried multiple attempts 1 just bullet jumping, and 1 in razor wing. The razor wing on average takes longer, bc it distracts the enemy so i did both for consistency.

Trial: bullet jumping/in razorwing

Unmodded: 1s/2s

Aviator: 2s/4s

Aerodynamic: 5s/10s

Aerodynamic + coaction drift: 6s/12s

Agility drift: 1s/2s

Unranked Boreal mods all 3: 1s/2s

This came as a surprise i died so quickly with the boreal mods as the damage reduction while airborne is higher then the damage reduction of aerodynamic let alone with coaction drift. Boreal mods are suppose to provide 80% while aerodynamic is suppose to be only 24%, and 27% with coaction drift. 

i died as fast as i did, with boreal mods, as i did with no mods. i feel the mods arent working as intended on xbox. Let me know if you are experiencing similar issues.

Problem: damage reduction not taking effect while airborne (jumping or entering flight state in a warframe like zephyr and titania) while using boreal mod set.

Frequency: every time.

What should happen: a significant damage reduction should occur in flight.

How should it be fixed: not only should the boreal mod set provide a buff, but a damage reduction buff should appear in the top right of the screen every time the player enters flight state like other mods and thier damage reduction buff.

Thank you for your time in addressing this issue.

Archived