Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please remove electric trap at IO

(PSN)magusat999

That electric trap serves no purpose and is only turned on by trolls, newbs and idiots. IO is a place where many players go to begin leveling up their gear, and that trap is an instant kill if your say - under level 10. Even if it doesn't kill your warframe - why? What is the purpose of it? Just turn it off, or remove the hazard to players. All people do is keep turning it on just to annoy other people. Its nothing but troll bait.

22 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

Ok, I know what trap he's talking about... its the capacitor discharge unit.

2 hours ago, (PSN)magusat999 said:

That electric trap serves no purpose and is only turned on by trolls, newbs and idiots.

It actually does Serve a Purpose.... You see...that Spot happens to be a nice Vantage Point Specifically for Warframe's like Mesa.... 

DE put that there to Stop you from using the Lay out of the Map to your Advantage....

It's only something you would Notice if you played on the Old IO Defense Map that used to be Excellent for Farming Oxium... 👀

On 2022-06-21 at 6:12 PM, Lutesque said:

It actually does Serve a Purpose.... You see...that Spot happens to be a nice Vantage Point Specifically for Warframe's like Mesa.... 

DE put that there to Stop you from using the Lay out of the Map to your Advantage....

It's only something you would Notice if you played on the Old IO Defense Map that used to be Excellent for Farming Oxium... 👀

I see what you mean but Im saying turning the trap on so it electricutes the squad serves no good purpose.

Am 2.7.2022 um 09:08 schrieb Lutesque:

What about the Corpus Fleet Defense Tile ? 👀

You are correct, I mixed it up... Corpus ship defense is definitely the worst by far, but IO isn't much better... Multiple layers, full of crates to block line of sight, just horrible...

Archived