Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what would happen if the community across all consoles/pc let the enemies blow up all the relays ?

(PSN)SlyFox5679

what would happen if the community across all consoles/pc let the enemies blow up all the relays ?

I've been wondering this for a bit.

would DE have to remodel the relays for a rebuilding project since we did get that one relay with the ember theme which was nice and the event went quick and i believe i still have the blueprints in my foundry for struts and all.

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Not possible at all.

^

many key features are from the relays (even if most of them should be orbiter features):

simulacrum

baro

railjack access with no dojo

mr 30 blessings

starting syndicates I think

syndicate quests

darvo

conclave and steel essence shop

Just now, gamingchair1121 said:

^

many key features are from the relays (even if most of them should be orbiter features):

simulacrum

baro

railjack access with no dojo

mr 30 blessings

starting syndicates I think

syndicate quests

darvo

conclave and steel essence shop

You're not understanding. The events finish up before they can ever do that, they're programmed that way.

3 minutes ago, Rachel_dArc said:

The thing is, though, that relays have been blown up before.  If the fan base doesn't help stop the Grineer or Corpus ... can't they still do a successful destruction of a relay?

Only when it's decided in advance

7 minutes ago, Rachel_dArc said:

The thing is, though, that relays have been blown up before.  If the fan base doesn't help stop the Grineer or Corpus ... can't they still do a successful destruction of a relay?

That was only possible during the Operation Eyes of Blight event back in 2014. The timer is purely aesthetic now to try and encourage players to participate in the invasion event. Though it's always worth it for the free potatoes. 

4 minutes ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

That was only possible during the Operation Eyes of Blight event back in 2014. The timer is purely aesthetic now to try and encourage players to participate in the invasion event. Though it's always worth it for the free potatoes. 

wait... relays can't get destroyed anymore?

17 minutes ago, gamingchair1121 said:

Nope, not anymore. Haven't been for a long while. The meter will always conveniently be filled before the timer expires, regardless of the number of players that participate in it.

And considering the amount of important features that are contained in the relays, it'll be foolhardy to have any more of them be destroyed.

19 minutes ago, gamingchair1121 said:

I don't know anyone that farm the Fomorian nor any recruiting for it. Most of people just do it once for a potato, unless they need 60/60 archgun mods, so most likely the event is designed to tick down automatically even if nobody does it. Unless there is need to change the Relay interior like with Strata, no relay gonna blow anymore 

3 hours ago, (PSN)SlyFox5679 said:

not gonna happen, simply because there will always be rewards for saving the relays, and newer players/casuals who want these rewards, plus it's rigged anyway lol.

I would say that if all the relays vanish, we still have Iron Wake: Steel meridian would probably be charitable enough to let the other 5 syndicates stay there, and there's plenty of room for them all. also room for Teshin/not Teshin, Darvo and Simaris. Baro can sell his wares from Clem's "house" etc.. and Iron Wake will finally no longer feel like a complete waste. Steel Med would be well funded with all that rent money too... so if all the relays suddenly disappeared one day, don't rule out the "protectors" of the colonies XD.

Why wait for the enemies to blow up the Relays haha, when we can bomb them ourselves, haha... just kidding... Unless... but for real though... but anyway... So me and some of the boys, we have these floofs right? Except, someone took out all the stuffing and replaced it with volatile orbs of antimatter... you know, from Nova. So many Floofs with so many little antimatter bombs in them... now, if we get a Mirage to clone those floofs and get a Gauss to pick her up and carry her around really fast to all the struts, and get Rhino to stand around roaring a bunch... my buddy said we should call it Project Mayhem! 

Trinity can leave, Even Titania can fly away, The Lotus is their slave. The trigger frees the hammer, and the hammer strikes the powder.

14 hours ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Nope, not anymore. Haven't been for a long while. The meter will always conveniently be filled before the timer expires, regardless of the number of players that participate in it.

And considering the amount of important features that are contained in the relays, it'll be foolhardy to have any more of them be destroyed.

Acolytes were scripted like this too (pre-Steel Path) because during Operation: Shadow Debt, the playerbase demolished Maiming Strike/Argon Scope Acolytes within 24 hours or something ridiculous.

if you want to see the relay go boom check youtube the grineer wrecked the relays last time and some people recored it for historic records the corprus have not wrecked a relay yet so no idea what their dilog would be when it happens

but yeh every time a relay goes boom acording to the wiki 3 relays get removed from the chart we rebuilt 1 there is 2 still busted so that proves that de wont let it happen as we dont have enough relays for them to risk it and they dont want to do a rebuild the relay event ......for reasons? why does every relay need to be a different look theres not much happening in game atm apart from dog days can we build another relay so we can wreck it for something to do?

Unless we get another Rebuild event, we're not going to see any more Relays get destroyed. And the only reason that event happened is because a bunch of Clans and Alliances got together and decided to party in the Relay instead of fight the destruction, just to see what happened. Letting the Earth relay get destroyed was inconvenient for DE...

So, no, it's not likely the Relays will get destroyed anymore, however I could see DE doing a Rebuild on a few of them to make there be more 'stops' along the progression of the Star Chart.

Maybe when they make more Railjack proximas...

Archived