Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soaktron Rifle

(XBOX)YoungSpringRoll

The Soaktron has to be the worst feeling rifle to shoot in video game history period, I've legitimately fired roblox guns that feel better.

Not to mention Garesh really just runs faster than the bullets. I don't know what you could do to fix it either, personally I'd simply make it hit-scan when fully charged or just triple the projectile speed. But it's impeccably difficult to have fun like Kela says when I'm forced to use garbage😕

honestly just afk it. if de doesnt want to make it even semi fun yet simultaneously wants you to grind it, just go afk. no one reasonable can judge you for it and youll save yourself a lot of frustration in the process 

On 2022-06-26 at 9:22 AM, (XBOX)YoungSpringRoll said:

See you shouldn't HAVE to big brain the guy just cause he's kinda quick, the gun needs to just shoot better.

Between that and learning how to use the gun and land your shots, I'd prefer sticking to the latter

On 2022-06-26 at 4:52 AM, (XBOX)YoungSpringRoll said:

The Soaktron has to be the worst feeling rifle to shoot in video game history period, I've legitimately fired roblox guns that feel better.

😕

Worst feeling rifle, maybe. But there is a pistol in this game that's actually even worse. Yes, the infamous Stug.

But honestly I don't find the Soaktron that bad, because:

On 2022-06-26 at 7:27 AM, kgabor said:

Best way to deal with Garesh is to kite him-run to the other direction and he will be forced to run in a straight line to catch up to you which makes for an easy shot from a distance.

On 2022-06-26 at 8:22 AM, (XBOX)YoungSpringRoll said:

See you shouldn't HAVE to big brain the guy just cause he's kinda quick, the gun needs to just shoot better.

The kiting trick works well on all the executioners, not just Garesh. It's really not a "big brain" play, it was pretty easy to figure out. The AI likes to clump up (in general, not just in Dog Days) and when a clumped-up squad is chasing you, you can just shoot back and score a bunch of easy hits

So you have a tactic that removes the main weakness of the Soaktron, and you're encouraged to use said tactic as much as possible. The gun that should feel terrible to use doesn't end up feeling all that bad

Archived