Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Squad is not Open Squad

(PSN)magusat999

There are times when I cannot join a so-called "Open Squad", no matter how many times I re-load, refresh, restart. It clearly states "Open Squad" and the number - but the game keeps loading me in new instances (Solo). If we cannot join a squad, it shouldn't say "Open Squad" at all.

The game also counts it's broken promise as a failed mission. If we leave or abort because the game stated something that isn't true, why should that count against OUR record. I don't know how many "Failed missions" I have because the game stated "Open Squads" which was incorrect - but it's pretty much in the 90 percentile. I rarely actually fail any mission, its almost always aborting due to no squad.

I wish there were a check in-between seeing "Open Squad" and choosing to spawn into a mission. A dialogue that tells you "A squad with player A, B and C is available - would you like to join?". Then the game will RESERVE YOUR SPOT and load you in- or you can choose to decline with no penalty. The current system is a black hole mystery.

Archived