Jump to content

The New war skipped content and possible opportunity's.


Recommended Posts

I make this discussion to show some information on the new war's quest and it's few missed/skipped parts and what can DE can possibly do to fix or improve in ways that mean not going back and redoing the hard work that they put in the new war, That said I have not played the "Angels of the zariman" quest yet so if any information was given in the quest that fixed any plot point's i bring up I will add or change depending on when i find the information.

-Erra and ballas/ Erra's betrayal

-Drifter's beginnings(will change for future info)

-Operator reclaiming warframes and ordis survival

-Caliban

-Teshin's death

-The three archons

-Hunhow's purpose

After a while I have thought of ways that these information can be provided and ways to make new content with such information.

First Erra and ballas, from what I understand that there dynamic is very random due to facts that show ballas being like a slave to erra at first but then the dynamic changes to ballas as ruler and erra as his advisor/ general, and then erra betrays ballas in hope to save his sister and the remaining sentient's. First things first I would start with a small quest like the silver grove and have a quest to find a lab that is in control of the Narmer, in this lab some recordings of ballas and erra explaining how erra survived the old war and recordings of him making the masks. This can lead to erra having a life dept to ballas but has a few moments where erra hates him but ballas makes him loyal (explains the orbs on erra), and a few clue's on erra's thoughts before betraying ballas.

Second The Drifter's beginning, It's difficult to show this information but i would say that it would be best that a small comic showing how the drifter show's up and finding ordis and some details like ordis's drone body and the origins of "Sirocco and Rumblejack"

Third The skipped part of reclaiming our warframe and ordis doesn't recall drifter, for this i would say and few voice lines or a bit of lore of preparations before the new war. Explain that the operator stored most of the frames and a back up of ordis in a secret location so if we failed someone will pick up the mantle and fix the problem but it didn't come to that. This could lead to a personal player vault that allows the player to store weapons or warframes that are not in need at the moment.

Caliban, Just make a small story for Caliban.

Tenshin's death, I felt that tenshin's death was not as impactful as it should of been, I would make another quest that involve Varzia Dax giving the tenno a recording from tenshin with a personal message and a test, This will lead to a small arena quest to test the tenno and there strength and completing this quest will give a new warframe that was made for the dax like a samurai frame and this frame would be tenshins last wish and a way that tenshin can protect you even if he's gone and explains the hologram of him to allow the old dax wisdom to live on and a small romance between varzia and tenshin.

The Archons, This is more a personal idea but I would make three new warframe based on the three archons, Maybe on these quest i have provided it's revealed that the three archons are poor mimicry of these legendary warframes. I would explain that ballas or erra wanted to make these warframe like in the new war but the blueprints was encrypted and out of anger made cheap copy's from the fallen frames on the battlefield. After we do a quest we unlock these blueprints and find there true forms.

Finally Hunhow's purpose, I have a few idea's about this topic but i believe that the warframe team has a plan for that so am not give my ideas on what is reasons for staying on Uranus is.

Thank you if you do read this and i hope the warframe team see's this and get's a few ideas. Have a nice day <3. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 2022-06-29 at 11:01 PM, Sleepyserpent said:

First Erra and ballas, from what I understand that there dynamic is very random due to facts that show ballas being like a slave to erra at first but then the dynamic changes to ballas as ruler and erra as his advisor/ general, and then erra betrays ballas in hope to save his sister and the remaining sentient's. First things first I would start with a small quest like the silver grove and have a quest to find a lab that is in control of the Narmer, in this lab some recordings of ballas and erra explaining how erra survived the old war and recordings of him making the masks. This can lead to erra having a life dept to ballas but has a few moments where erra hates him but ballas makes him loyal (explains the orbs on erra), and a few clue's on erra's thoughts before betraying ballas.

I do think you need to read between the lines a bit here. It may have something to do with Oro Kuva (the red stuff in the Queen's Sceptre, what the term Orokin is derived from, and what I believe is being used in the Narmer Veils to manipulate people's memories). Ballas, as a slave after the failure with Excalibur Umbra, reveals the secrets of Oro Kuva to Erra. This in turn means that Erra takes on some Oro Kuva to gain it's power (red eyes and orb in his chest), but that allows Ballas to influence him to the point that Erra (and by extension the Sentient Armada) becomes subservient to Ballas. From this, Ballas simply keeps stringing Erra along (Ballas fits the Abuser Profile to a T, "Look what you made me do!" and pretty much gaslighting the entire system, Sentient and Human alike), until Erra realises that he done goofed, and can't do anything about it.

On 2022-06-29 at 11:01 PM, Sleepyserpent said:

Second The Drifter's beginning, It's difficult to show this information but i would say that it would be best that a small comic showing how the drifter show's up and finding ordis and some details like ordis's drone body and the origins of "Sirocco and Rumblejack"

I think we're going to find out more details about the Drifter's Origins in the Duviri Paradox. So for that I'm gonna say Patience.

 

EDIT: Mixed up Oro and Kuva. Oops...

Edited by Mikowmer
Mixed up Oro and Kuva. Oops...
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Mikowmer said:

I do think you need to read between the lines a bit here. It may have something to do with Oro (the red stuff in the Queen's Sceptre, what the term Orokin is derived from, and what I believe is being used in the Narmer Veils to manipulate people's memories). Ballas, as a slave after the failure with Excalibur Umbra, reveals the secrets of Oro to Erra. This in turn means that Erra takes on some Oro to gain it's power (red eyes and orb in his chest), but that allows Ballas to influence him to the point that Erra (and by extension the Sentient Armada) becomes subservient to Ballas. From this, Ballas simply keeps stringing Erra along (Ballas fits the Abuser Profile to a T, "Look what you made me do!" and pretty much gaslighting the entire system, Sentient and Human alike), until Erra realises that he done goofed, and can't do anything about it.

I think we're going to find out more details about the Drifter's Origins in the Duviri Paradox. So for that I'm gonna say Patience.

ty for the infomation on the oro(Kuva) i have forgotten about that. and also i saw that the duviri paradox is 90% gonna be drifter's story before entering the current story. Have a nice day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...