Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Ether Or Heat Swords?

Mrblakesonny

Question

17 answers to this question

Don't necropost dude, this topic is a damn month old.

Since the topic itself is still very much alive (both weapons are obtainable in-game) and apparently he is interested in the topic I wouldn't call it Necropost. Way better than starting a new topic with the same name.

I for one find the question interesting myself (thus I've found this topic), more so with the new damage system.

Back in the days Dual Ether beated the heat combo, simply because it ignored armor. Now I'm not even sure sometimes if there is armor ignore in the game... not that it's a problem - a simply stronger armor piercing stat seems more "realistic" thus easier to balance.

- q86d.png -

dual zorens mann gives u wings like redbull

Those beasts are fast, though sometimes I wonder if they are better for mobility instead of fighting :)

Edited by K_Shiro

I'm currently running with the heat swords,guess we will find out.

Don't necropost dude, this topic is a damn month old.

Nami Skyla are where it's at now re: dual swords.

True. Edited by Darzk

I have not tried the Dual Ether yet, but my un-forma'd Dual Heat Swords seem to SHRED enemies like mad. Due to melee 2.0, even the stickiest of situations turn into a slaughter whenever I have the energy. They are just overall a great weapon, from the damage/speed, to just the looks (Cosmetics and Animations).  I am still willing to try the Ether, but for those looking for a great weapon, I have not been disappointed with the Heat Swords. As long as you're not planning on doing PvP at least. They are not horrible, but I find weapons with knockdown slams so much more effective, even if the fire slam is nice.

Edited by Firestampede