Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to configure the touch pad on pc? Dualsense

Meraki_h4ashes

Hi, so a few years ago i was able to configure my dualsense controller to use the powers with the touch pad. It was for a friend since he was a ps4 player and was using the touch pad to activate powers. But today i've tried to reconfigure it for my friend since he was finally able to afford a controller but this time it didn't work. Not only no matter the configuration i set for the controller on the steam layout doesn't do anything, but in game i can't even reconfigure the controller. 

Can someone help me

3 hours ago, gabriouchka said:

Not only no matter the configuration i set for the controller on the steam layout doesn't do anything, but in game i can't even reconfigure the controller. 

I am not sure how useful Steam is for that type of thing. I have never tried to make the touch pad work on PC before. But my suggestion would be to download a third party app. They can be quite useful for making non-Microsoft approved controllers work how you want them to. Just find whatever free program supports your controller and try that - it may take a couple. But this would at the very least allow you to customise the buttons.

Il y a 2 heures, krc473 a dit :

I am not sure how useful Steam is for that type of thing. I have never tried to make the touch pad work on PC before. But my suggestion would be to download a third party app. They can be quite useful for making non-Microsoft approved controllers work how you want them to. Just find whatever free program supports your controller and try that - it may take a couple. But this would at the very least allow you to customise the buttons.

Yeah but even if i wanted to use a third party app, i still can't configure the controller in the game

22 hours ago, gabriouchka said:

Yeah but even if i wanted to use a third party app, i still can't configure the controller in the game

Have a look at DS4 Windows Utility. That should let you map the controls in-game. The touch pad won’t work with it though. Others may require you to map them in the third party software.

Archived