Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe can you please give me more filter options cuz i don't wanna hear anything about TennoCon every dang day it's TennoCon this and TennoCon that TennoCon TennoCon TennoCon! It's driving me insane i don't care its the most talkative event it's infuriating! All i hear is TennoCon! Can y'all not bring it up? TennoCon ain't gonna come in a day just hush it up already! i'm still dealing with Warframe's bugs they drive me they test my patience i can't enjoy Warframe because of its never-ending bugs because of that crappy bug creating water Warframe i ain't saying her name its infuriating seeing people use her please let me filter out "TennoCon" cuz i can't do it i hate TennoCon i despise it it's dead to me i don't want anything to do with TennoCon! Ok?! Please be quiet about it if i hear one more damn about TennoCon i will lose my mind!

In case y'all wondering why i don't like TennoCon it's because it nearly destroyed two friendships of mines my it was the day of TennoCon Relay came out my great-aunt had died i had to attend her funeral i couldn't go there and i couldn't miss her funeral i really wanted to go to the TennoCon Relay more than anything but i couldn't attend it... Then she comes out and starting creating bugs nonstop i kept getting irritated cuz everytime i play Warframe i encounter a bug or 2 but nobody hasn't being fixing these bugs everytime a bug gets fixed two more bugs takes it place i can't enjoy Warframe because I've been dealing with nonstop bugs for 3 frigging years! 3 years! Back to my point of oh yeah these bugs had drove me crazy and my friend had joked around i wasn't in no mood for jokes i was so frustrated cuz he joked around when i was grieving i didn't get no respect from that he didn't apologize right away so i ended up blocking him cuz he never apologized until a another friend of mines wanted me to talk to him because i holded a grudge against him for two years but then 25 days ago he apologized i'm not gonna lie he ruined my trust in him... 

How TennoCon nearly destroyed my second friendship of mines i told another friend i wasn't in a good mood i then told him i kept dealing with Warframe's never-ending bugs then he told me it was my fault i kept dealing with Warframe's never-ending bugs i asked him how it was my fault i ended blocking him like he acted like i was the cause of those bugs then 2 months ago we started talking again.

I'm sorry for the language and being harsh i needed this of my chest please Warframe can you please let me censor TennoCon i can't do it in the chat's filters i just need a break from everyone bringing up TennoCon it's nothing but trouble for me it's not worth it please just do this for me if i hear one more thing about TennoCon i'm gonna quit playing Warframe i don't wanna log in everyday and then someone brings it up i just don't i lost my patience in Warframe if y'all can't let me censor TennoCon then give me a different North American Region Chat i just can't take it anymore please just do this for me ok? I deserve a break...

9 minutes ago, (PSN)wild-hades435 said:

the day of TennoCon Relay came out my great-aunt had died i had to attend her funeral i couldn't go there and i couldn't miss her funeral i really wanted to go to the TennoCon Relay more than anything but i couldn't attend it... Then she comes out and starting creating bugs nonstop

I'm sorry about your great aunt, but your two friendships are your responsibility. There is a chat filter option available for in-game chat, you're on playstation so it's the triangle button.

But maybe, just maybe if you feel so emotionally influenced by TennoCon, you should remove yourself from the situation. Take a break, play a different game. Maybe get some help since you still have strong issues with coming to terms with what happened to you.

4 minutes ago, TomCruisesSon said:

Letting a game get to you this much is extremely unhealthy, you should probably take a break or just stop playing a game that causes this much drama in your life.

This^^^.

7 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

I'm sorry about your great aunt, but your two friendships are your responsibility. There is a chat filter option available for in-game chat, you're on playstation so it's the triangle button.

But maybe, just maybe if you feel so emotionally influenced by TennoCon, you should remove yourself from the situation. Take a break, play a different game. Maybe get some help since you still have strong issues with coming to terms with what happened to you.

This^^^.

I tried using it it doesn't work it really doesn't work

Archived