Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New warframe theme

One of the many thoughts I have for warframe would to make its team on bujigcon budo tijitsu. It is one of the world's biggest matial art their is so much of it the my grandmaster sees that you can not know all of it.  The base elements  Of the martial arts Is to defend yourself it would similar to lavos. My reson for that is  because all  the pastures are based off of 4 elements air water fure and earth. This warframe would be able to mix them together because some of the postures had to elements each one of the abilities has one of those elements. The warframes name would be Hatsumi the name of my grandmaster sorry if their are and spelling errors I have dyslexia and make me struggle a lot so lt me know if their are any.

spelling errors I have dyslexia and make me struggle a lot so lt me know if their are any.

Your autocorrect and/or text to speech thing is doing you dirty again, burritobison. There are so many spelling/grammar errors in this I honestly have no idea what you're trying to say.

This is my best effort. You're suggesting a new warframe themed around some kind of martial arts?
And this frame should have abilities that utilize more than one element, like Lavos?

Wikipedia says that Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu is a Ninjutsu/Samurai martial art.

In the context of the game many of the current frames would already have this theme to an extent.  Also what makes it unique as a combat art wouldn't jive with the current state of the game. 

My personal preference is for frames to follow the below template.

One movement Ability (can add damage or survivability but must move the frame or allow for altered movement)

One damage focused ability

One defense focused ability

Ultimate ability that ties into theme and synergizes with other abilities.

What abilities operating with a cooldown do you believe would benefit the Bujinkan theme?

14 hours ago, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

Wikipedia says that Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu is a Ninjutsu/Samurai martial art.

In the context of the game many of the current frames would already have this theme to an extent.  Also what makes it unique as a combat art wouldn't jive with the current state of the game. 

My personal preference is for frames to follow the below template.

One movement Ability (can add damage or survivability but must move the frame or allow for altered movement)

One damage focused ability

One defense focused ability

Ultimate ability that ties into theme and synergizes with other abilities.

What abilities operating with a cooldown do you believe would benefit the Bujinkan theme?

Baruuk?

4 hours ago, (PSN)Tomplexthis said:

Baruuk?

Honestly while I was unfamiliar with the name I've seen a few things about this art.

And it's basically a mixed system based on techniques from the old disciplines from Japan. Similar to the US Armies Combatatives or  Israel's Krav Maga, but more involved and romanticized. 

So in a way the entire concept of this game is loosely based on it already. 

However, I have a feeling OP is alluding to some frame that uses element based stances/postures for it's abilities. 

Baruuk's kit is probably a very good interpretation of that idea but his theme is more monk than general martial artist. 

You should do more research this marshal art hoes.much deeper then you think I only listed 4 postures and their are more elements to the marshal art and true fact monks were not passive they were brutal warriors and burrok  Is based off of shallon monks they killed a lot of people they beat kids up for disabling in budo tijitsu it is more different so you should read more and their are 15 black belts besides burrok is based of a Chinese marshal art and budo tijitsu is japanese 

43 minutes ago, (XBOX)burritobison102 said:

You should do more research this marshal art hoes.much deeper then you think I only listed 4 postures and their are more elements to the marshal art and true fact monks were not passive they were brutal warriors and burrok  Is based off of shallon monks they killed a lot of people they beat kids up for disabling in budo tijitsu it is more different so you should read more and their are 15 black belts besides burrok is based of a Chinese marshal art and budo tijitsu is japanese 

i cant tell if your bad spelling is on purpose? being honest, i thought it was a joke, but i dont know. 

never sure we will see any more melee like monk characters, since baruuk is a monk. he punches stuff. kicks stuff. 

that sort of melee section has been filled, but DE tends to make gender swaps of themes, so we could get a boxer female warframe. brawler, wrestler maybe. 

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Baruuk

• 4 weeks later...

After doing a lot of thinking I know what my warframe abilities will be. The first ability is call warriors blessing. What is does it makes a shock wave blasting enemy's away and giving you and your team damage reduction. I have not thought of second or third ability so let's skip the the forth. My grand master knows how to use a Katona,glave and bow very well. So in the ability it be like Excaliburs blade he would be able to sickle through them. But every time you sickle through a weapon it how a 30 second cool down to not make it to op. Or we can vote for which ever one of the weapons you want just say wich weapon you want.

Archived