Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alexa integration suggestion on invasions (and other events)

ShiryuAmigo

Hey guys!

I reccently bought an amazon echo dot and a smart lamp. I was thinking about how amazing would be if the game was able to notify alexa when some events occur, like stalker invasions.

Imagine yourself playing and ordinary stage when the smart lamp on your room begins blinking along with the stage's lights, so you know stalker is coming for you.

Or maybe when you return to orbital after starting a kuva lich hunt, and your room's illumination become red for a while.

It would be a great immersive experience!

As a web developer, I would love to develop such a feature for Alexa, and share with the community. However, the biggest issue is: how can alexa know when those events are triggered? It must be notified somehow (maybe a webhook on the client side of Warframe, or executing a program on pc).

So, if you support this idea, all I ask you is to like this topic and sharing with your friends, so it could reach more developers, and maybe the Warframe staff.

See you soon!

8 hours ago, ShiryuAmigo said:

Hey guys!

I reccently bought an amazon echo dot and a smart lamp. I was thinking about how amazing would be if the game was able to notify alexa when some events occur, like stalker invasions.

Imagine yourself playing and ordinary stage when the smart lamp on your room begins blinking along with the stage's lights, so you know stalker is coming for you.

Or maybe when you return to orbital after starting a kuva lich hunt, and your room's illumination become red for a while.

It would be a great immersive experience!

As a web developer, I would love to develop such a feature for Alexa, and share with the community. However, the biggest issue is: how can alexa know when those events are triggered? It must be notified somehow (maybe a webhook on the client side of Warframe, or executing a program on pc).

So, if you support this idea, all I ask you is to like this topic and sharing with your friends, so it could reach more developers, and maybe the Warframe staff.

See you soon!

GREAT IDEIA!! Blink lamp with red color, like in game!! 

Archived