Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora’s Mix Vol.2: Hotfix 31.6.4

[DE]Connor

1 hour ago, [DE]Connor said:

Fixed stackable buffs for Galvanized Scope/Crosshair being removed all at once when the first stack's time runs out.

This is just silly. It's literally been this way since release...an entire year. And basically everyone (including myself) was convinced it's by design. The fix is great but only one year later it finally gets fixed, and only when all the other galvanized mods suddenly get bugged?

This is disappointing. In fact I'm doubting it even was a bug.

Fixed stackable buffs for Galvanized Scope/Crosshair being removed all at once when the first stack's time runs out.

• Also fixed Arcanes that have decaying stacks losing all their bonus when a stack expires. 

Finally, took you WAAAAAYYYYY too long, even if you were busy with tennocon, this should have been emergency fixed.

Also, Noras Mix Vol 1 just ended without any notification, atleast for me and other players it seems...

The Dual Keres now has a 20% Heavy Attack Efficiency when wielded by Khora.

A bit of an odd passive... You never, never, use Heavy Attacks when playing Khora. It doesn't matter what the efficiency is, burning your Combo Counter runs entirely opposite to how her damage scales.

I guess it's a slight "oopsie, I pressed the Heavy Attack button again" accident protection, but still.

Thanks for the hotfix!
By the way, I'm just wondering when the Operator's suits will be transferred to the Drifter? Will there be a transfer of costumes at all, or is it no longer worth waiting for due to the fact that it looks too strange and is not originally designed for an adult body?

1 hour ago, [DE]Momaw said:

I'm not sure if you're aware, but picking up a Heavy Ammo Pack resets the cooldown on your heavy weapon. Heavy-type enemies like Gunners have a chance to drop these large yellow ammo pickups. Does that help you out at all?

I am aware, but the main issue is the abysmal drop rate of it (most of the time like 99% of the time no heavy weapon ammo even drops), more often than not I find myself in a situation where my big gun would be perfect, but the prospect of potentially wasting my big-gun-time deters me from using my heavy weapons.

1 hour ago, Giagantic said:

You know... saying "Find out who the next Prime Warframe is..." and following with said Warframes signature weapons being buffed is not exactly being very subtle even if it is obvious who it was going to be in the first place.

Why can't you just play along... ? 😐 

50 minutes ago, MqToasty said:

Y'know, I thought that looked strange as well.  It's much easier to kill an Angel than to finish 4 bounties (and some bounties even require you to kill an Angel).  Shouldn't the two be flipped?

As far as DE Is Concerned... Increasing the grind makes more sense I guess....

16 minutes ago, Ed664 said:

This is just silly. It's literally been this way since release...an entire year. And basically everyone (including myself) was convinced it's by design

Haven't you heard of Schrodinger's Warframe by now.... Until DE says other wise... Features like this are both intented and unintended until they get patched... 😝

12 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

A bit of an odd passive... You never, never, use Heavy Attacks when playing Khora. It doesn't matter what the efficiency is, burning your Combo Counter runs entirely opposite to how her damage scales.

I guess it's a slight "oopsie, I pressed the Heavy Attack button again" accident protection, but still.

Effectively that means It has no Signature Passive... 😝

A lot of PC users did not received an in-game notification about the ending of the Nightwave.
I'm an active daily user, following the game for years, and this is the first I have missed something that I did not intended.

I had my whole stack of Nora's Mix Vol. 1 creds untouched, waiting for the end of the nightwave to properly spend it at once with care.
If we do not receive any compenstaion, I will feel robbed by the developers. I'm sure I wont be alone, and considering the number of players plummeting, it would be smart not to disappoint the rest of us.

My proposal is: since the evergreen rewards are... well... evergreen and constant: we should be able to spend/transfer the previous creds in the current nightwave.
Either by allowing us to use it as a generic currency, or running a script to change every unused nw creds to the current one.

I expect some actions taken by the devs since nightwave has no built-in in-game timer for the players, and the notification was misplaced/unavailable.

Cheers.

53 minutes ago, Morteno said:

No wiki link. I spend quite a bit of time in Q&A.

There are MANY that could benefit from a link to that, given that there is no select-copy-paste method available for chat, nor are links to the wiki clickable/followable when posted there. Better yet if the link was directly to the search page on the wiki.

... because the warframe FANDOM wikia, as with most other fandom wikia, is supported by players rather than official employees from DE...
:facepalm:
The clickable link feature is shady as heck and I would definitely not recommend DE implementing it. A single harmful link will take down who knows how many account before any action can be taken.

Fixed being unable to use manual blocking while in melee-only mode, or use aim+attack melee combos, unless you are also using the ‘Hold to Aim Weapon’ in the Accessibility options. 

This still doesn't seem to be fixed, in melee mode i still cannot use the manual block combos.

24 minutes ago, Ed664 said:

This is just silly. It's literally been this way since release...an entire year. And basically everyone (including myself) was convinced it's by design. The fix is great but only one year later it finally gets fixed, and only when all the other galvanized mods suddenly get bugged?

This is disappointing. In fact I'm doubting it even was a bug.

Stacks are still decaying one at a time, nothing has changed about that. In fact, it seems now gavanized crit mods are also decaying one stack at a time.

1 hour ago, freakazoid5000 said:

DE: For future reference - this was unacceptable. You burnt a lot of good will not fixing that quickly.

Tell me that you don't know a thing about software development, without telling me you don't know a thing about software development

DE: Thanks for quickly fixing the high priority, but not critical, bug with the stack decays.

• Fixed stackable buffs for Galvanized Scope/Crosshair being removed all at once when the first stack's time runs out.
    • Also fixed Arcanes that have decaying stacks losing all their bonus when a stack expires. 

Galvanized multishot buffs are still broken please fix as soon as possible

1 hour ago, freakazoid5000 said:

DE: For future reference - this was unacceptable. You burnt a lot of good will not fixing that quickly.

I just want to note: You have no idea what unacceptably slow fixes look like. Warframe gets more bugfixes in a single update than Destiny 2 receives in a year.

2 minutes ago, Klaeljanu said:

Tell me that you don't know a thing about software development, without telling me you don't know a thing about software development

DE: Thanks for fixing the high priority, but not critical, bug with the stack decays.

Non Critical just because you still use OP melee through SP doesnt mean the primary and secondary arcanes and galvanized mods being bugged are non critical. Some of us like our guns

2 hours ago, [DE]Connor said:

Fixed stackable buffs for Galvanized Scope/Crosshair being removed all at once when the first stack's time runs out

Not fixed. Tested both in-game in both simulacrum and missions, they still lose all stacks when the first timer runs out.

5 minutes ago, Symb10nt said:

Non Critical just because you still use OP melee through SP doesnt mean the primary and secondary arcanes and galvanized mods being bugged are non critical. Some of us like our guns

Lets be honest, you can use the regular mods just fine, or hell, even just use those as is.  Its definitely a lot of fun to use the galvanized mods, but unless you're doing ridiculous endurance runs against level 5000s or whatnot, its completely overkill. 

This was not a critical issue.  High priority?  Absolutely.  Critical?  Not in the slightest. 

The difference is that a critical issue *doesn't have a workaround*, this had a ton of possible workarounds, and outside of a narrow use case, had very little impact on endgame player engagement time.

• Fixes towards Railjack crew members assigned to Pilot not trying to destroy mission targets while you’re away.
    • This may still occur rarely but it’s a different issue than the bug which caused them to never try at all. We’d appreciate your videos and detailed bug reports if you encounter POIs that crew members do not correctly engage.

Missile platform is now working but yeah the game still struggles on the 2nd radiators for Pulse Turbine and Asteroid Hangar. Platform used was PC with level 5 pilot and replicated twice (first 2 attempts).

2 hours ago, [DE]Connor said:

Swapped the Frost Specter (Earth-Mars) and Loki Specter (Uranus-Neptune).

Why? The logic was that you fought the warframe that dropped from the boss of the new planet. Frost dropped from Lech Kril on Mars, so you fight Frost Spectre on the Earth-Mars Junction. Now there's just no logic for these two?

Archived