Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora Prime: Update 31.7

[DE]Connor

Thanks for the update! Thank you for mentioning transference cooldown and confirming that it is unintended and will be removed. The biggest thing I have to complain about now is Void Dash still not being reintroduced. It was objectively better than Void Sling and didn't deserve to be removed. Eidolon hunting now only uses Void Sling to proc the sling strength buff from Madurai, and nothing else. General use of it in missions is discouraged and often times significantly slower than just bullet jumping with a normal frame not having been modded for bullet jump/parkour velocity. For this reason, I and many others ask that Void Dash be reintroduced as a toggle in the settings menu or elsewhere, Void Sling doesn't have to be removed but we would like our operator movement back. This and other issues with the AoZ update were addressed in a post by Magnus, which I will link here and encourage everyone seeing this to read.

While I'm at it, the Steel Essence farming is way too inefficient compared to how it was with eximus drops, overguard should not be immune to cc (it's very annoying and not fun), operator is way too tanky now and eidolons deal more damage than they should in many instances, we should be able to disable and unrank focus nodes as there are many I'm not going to unlock otherwise, we should still be able to enter pre-New War PoE and Orb Vallis after completing New War (wish I hadn't done the quest for this reason alone, it was amazing otherwise), and while we're at it there should be a way to toggle old ordis on without using creator mode so we can still customize the Lotus. Also, we miss Scarlet Spear and Raids. But one thing at a time, yeah? Void Dash is most important. Thank you for reading.

Hi, Kompressa still not properly benefitting from multishot.

Also, again, please fix and improve Yareli as a whole, and fix Arcane Trickery not working wish Ash's Blade Storm.

I understand the need to constantly pump out content to keep the revenue flowing but please just turn around for a short while and see what needs fixing.

ok lets see if anyone at the top is paying attention seeing as there all feeling Tennocon hangover and most im sure got the rest of the week off but.................

here we have a new Prime and like all other they relics drop every where most of us go too the codex and see what they are welll if anyone has noticed before you will always have a bounty someplace that drops them ....ummmmm not this time soo how Vault primes take up every single bounty in the normal places is kinda odd ...codex says ...relic packs ...steel path honors ...Hemocyte? soooo big ugly is coming too the POE soon???......Cetus bounties and T1 Iso vault ......none of these places have the relics ....so for now till this is fixed we all are playing poke and hope .,....so live in Apollo to get Axi's and run Void too get Neo's ...same old stuff ....soooo enjoy that well deserved vaca but still hows about we fix this plus sooner or later the 5 cetus/orbs bounties for NW act will pop up again it would be nice too have a reason too do them again and get something we dont have

On 2022-07-22 at 4:53 AM, SplitzyPrime said:

Please buff titania. Her sword doesnt do more damage no matter the combo count, cant use weeping wounds or bloodrush nor can it hit arbitration drones. Its understandable as its an ability, but she needs it.

Wow someone who wants to uses the sword, :awe: yeah I've tried it to and just stuck with the guns. 🤣

12 minutes ago, Daguba_Zeba said:

No new content…… AGAIN 

Complaining so soon, don't you lot come out of the closet at a later date. 😱 

Hey DE lovin the new spiderman gun, (Hystric Prime) you shoot one or more enemies then shoot another few then they all get tied up in a group and get in the way of my next lot of bullets. 🤔 🤣

On 2022-07-23 at 11:10 AM, Slayer-. said:

Wow someone who wants to uses the sword, :awe: yeah I've tried it to and just stuck with the guns. 🤣

Complaining so soon, don't you lot come out of the closet at a later date. 😱 

Hey DE lovin the new spiderman gun, (Hystric Prime) you shoot one or more enemies then shoot another few then they all get tied up in a group and get in the way of my next lot of bullets. 🤔 🤣

Two weeks before the event DE stated that it was likely their last update "because we are preparing for the convention."

We're working on two weeks after...with nothing but "this year" and "before that one" as our content promises.  12/31/22-7/24/22 = 4+ months.  It's actually about 3, given the three weeks of Christmas/Thanksgiving holidays (or whatever you choose to celebrate).

We've got 2 frames this year thus far.  That's Caliban and Gyre.  There's 3 months left...with the promise of Spartan frame and werewolf frame as the net two....with an anime style video created to introduce Spartan frame...which had to be a resource sink...   Despite this resource sink, they cannot even show gameplay.

Likewise werewolf is a concept the community bandied about, about 7 years ago.  

Our last actual content drop required two parts, was about 80% by quantity cosmetics (thank you for food cubes?), and introduced a nice new grind for plumes...as the only standing resource.

Consider me unimpressed.  We are officially past the "everybody is locked down" due to the coof phase.  Now it's going to be a year of mess "due to personnel changes."  Later this year it'll be that the cosmetics were released and on-time, but the new prime warframe is going to be delayed until right before the end of November to support their vision of a game sold on space ninjas, that is locked to an eternal child, with magic hand wave powers (in the literal sense), as the only primary content stream in 2022.

You're welcome to call me butt-hurt.  This is the Bethesda crap all over again.  Fallout 4 had 6 pieces of DLC...but not.  Far Harbor and Nuka World were content.  Automatron was lackluster, but not a mess.  The base building garbage was easy to produce, but it wasn't Fallout content.  Ever since PoE, DE has been on this arc of not delivering Warframe content, while delivering fashion frame.  Cool.  Just...not really a reason to play.  Asking for real warframe content is what is being done here...but instead we celebrate another year with an operator only mask, a warfan that's filling out a class of weapons that is underwhelming, and a rerun of a recently vaulted prime that introduces a lot of MR potential...but if you already own Titania Prime you don't even get new weapons to grind and build (in the event you wanted to test new builds).

It's like having a thousand different flavors...that are all vanilla.  All I want is the chocolate you promised me.  DE, please, no more.  Just try to go back to chocolate, instead of blowing up the vanilla so you can try tamarind.  

Archived