Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

July 16 PSA: Game Connectivity issues + Websites down (Resolved)

[DE]Danielle

The soulframe sign up appears bugged or suffering from the intermittent issues. My first sign up sent me a confirmation email with no clickable link (I inspected the source and it's just a dead button.) A second sign up on a different email yielded "This email already in use" but no email sent to my inbox. There also appears to be no redelivery button for the confirmation email.

We're still riding the rollercoaster of stability (literally up and down with connection status) with the websites.  The team is still plugging away at it on it but understandably it has been a long day for them and we may have to rely on our temporary fixes for the time being. But for now, we keep investigating!

7 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We're still riding the rollercoaster of stability (literally up and down with connection status) with the websites.  The team is still plugging away at it on it but understandably it has been a long day for them and we may have to rely on our temporary fixes for the time being. But for now, we keep investigating!

I suggest a Tactical Retreat... The Server Gremlins are relentless.... Regroup and Try again after you have Recovered... 👍

Thanks For the Progress Reports BTW... ♥️

1 hour ago, TheDarkness506 said:

Despite the button seemingly not reacting to my clicks, I still got a confirmation email.
The link I got finally worked, too, says that the confirmation is successful.

Wonder if that was just a visual glitch somehow.

Mine says, "We are unable to confirm your email".  And if I try to register again, it says my e-mail is already registered.

1 minute ago, CephalonKian said:

Still haven't received my twitch drops despite watching the stream from start to end, any ETA on when it might be fixed?

Did you click the "Claim drop" buttons in Twitch?

EDIT: Even if you didn't know about it before, you should be able to do it now.

Yes, tried signing up for myself in Soulframe, got an confirmation E-Mail with a non-clickable button.
And if i try to re-sign it tells me that my E-Mails already in use.

Anyways, great Devstream and amazing Stuff that you're working on, keep it up! :3

Archived